View Single Post
Old
  (#17)
kevoka
AzB Silver Member
kevoka has a reputation beyond reputekevoka has a reputation beyond reputekevoka has a reputation beyond reputekevoka has a reputation beyond reputekevoka has a reputation beyond reputekevoka has a reputation beyond reputekevoka has a reputation beyond reputekevoka has a reputation beyond reputekevoka has a reputation beyond reputekevoka has a reputation beyond reputekevoka has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-23-2019, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Carom Club View Post
Agreed..!!

Playing 9ball monday, 6 and 9 close to the short rail
I kiss off the 6, lot of low left, carom the 9 off in the hole
Guys reaction was priceless
Isn't that fun!

A huge development for me was learning the correct rail nurse cue stroke from the straight rail video by a Colombian you posted not long ago.

The best way to hold the cue to minutely control speed was something I had been badly missing.

Just last night I wowed some pool players demonstrating the drill that Bob Jewitt advocates for beginners to learn speed control (taking at least 4 shots to move an object ball across the table to the side pocket).

I took around 50 strokes to do it before they got bored and I had not even left the middle of the table yet . I even moved the cue ball 360 degrees around the object ball without getting the object ball very much out of line.

Last edited by kevoka; 03-23-2019 at 02:08 PM.