Case cleaning??

Pierce24

Registered
IF THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS I'M SORRY.

Hey everyone. Kind of a noob question here so I apologize in advance. I'm wondering if there is any good way to clean the inside of a 2x2 case. I've had this case for quite a few years and although it does what it's supposed to do, it is just full of chalk dust leaving a mess on my ferrule. What do you all do to keep this from happening?? I have personally never seen anyone wipe off the tips before casing their cues but...... Any info is appreciated, Thanks

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IF THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS I'M SORRY.

Hey everyone. Kind of a noob question here so I apologize in advance. I'm wondering if there is any good way to clean the inside of a 2x2 case. I've had this case for quite a few years and although it does what it's supposed to do, it is just full of chalk dust leaving a mess on my ferrule. What do you all do to keep this from happening?? I have personally never seen anyone wipe off the tips before casing their cues but...... Any info is appreciated, Thanks

Wiping the tip(s) before casing is IMHO the best preventative measure.

Keith

SlewFootLag

Registered
If you have a shotgun cleaning kit, use the rod with the eyelet on the end, and feed a damp piece of rag through a bunch of times. Prior to that, if you have access to one, use an air compressor to blow it out a bit...