Where have all the Ladies gone?

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I pop on here from time to time but am mostly not on much anymore. Hope everyone has been doing well!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe most of the mods just do not care, or do not agree with what you think. That is just my guess.

And some of the female members may not agree with what banned members posting and trolls think. You know, the kind that likes to leave flippant remarks in threads that resemble rabbit droppings. But that is just my guess.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the previous banned members are known and identified, then why are they allowed to continue posting. If the forum was moderated better, then maybe there would be less idiots posting . Many people have really hurt my feelings so many times on this forum (and I do not understand why the mods allow members to reply the way they do to me), but I still love this forum. It is a very interesting forum, and there is still a lot of interesting posts to read and reply to. Overall, I still think it is a great forum. You just need to be very careful about what you post, so that the trolls do not have a good reason to bash you in their replies.

I had to go back in this thread to realize the post that you have highlighted came from May 2015. Yes, 2015.

What a difference a year makes! Facebook is booming with cool pool reads today. I come on this forum from time to time, but not every day anymore. Maybe two or three times a week, if that. I used to come on this forum a dozen or more times each and every day. :smile:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you, my friend, for the kind words. I may be funny (at times), but pt has way more class.
I hope that Miss Trigger, JAM, Pink, Juicy, and all the others stick with us. Their contributions are always insightful, to the point, and meaningful. We'd damn sure miss 'em if they were gone.
Besides, if they did go I'd have to look at you, pt, Cuebuddy, and Joey all the time and there isn't that much Peptol-Bismol in the world. :thumbup:

A day's worth of postings on the Main Forum used to span 3 pages. Today, when I check in, I have noticed that 3 days' worth of postings fit 2 pages in the Main Forum. It's very telling about the activity this forum generates today. Most members for whatever reason have emigrated to Facebook for their pool smut.

Of course, AzBilliards will always be a mainstay for reading about pool, but Facebook is reaching a much larger array of pool peeps from around the world. There are many, many pool groups for buying and selling, video streams, pro player fan pages, tournaments, and more.

I don't care for the software on Facebook as much as this forum's software, but the majority of posts on Facebook are upbeat and interesting. There aren't too many flame threads that I've read. I guess it is because most people on Facebook post under their name and don't hide behind the monitor that feel as though they can post ugly and mean-spirited words just because they are anonymous.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
A day's worth of postings on the Main Forum used to span 3 pages. Today, when I check in, I have noticed that 3 days' worth of postings fit 2 pages in the Main Forum. It's very telling about the activity this forum generates today. Most members for whatever reason have emigrated to Facebook for their pool smut.

Of course, AzBilliards will always be a mainstay for reading about pool, but Facebook is reaching a much larger array of pool peeps from around the world. There are many, many pool groups for buying and selling, video streams, pro player fan pages, tournaments, and more.

I don't care for the software on Facebook as much as this forum's software, but the majority of posts on Facebook are upbeat and interesting. There aren't too many flame threads that I've read. I guess it is because most people on Facebook post under their name and don't hide behind the monitor that feel as though they can post ugly and mean-spirited words just because they are anonymous.

I agree, but I know little about Facebook. It's way too large a herd of sheep for me, and I've never cared to participate. I prefer the anonymity of a forum plus the ability to jump into a thread whenever you feel like it, whether it be once a day, or once a week.
Regardless, I'm glad we have the ladies we do. It gives the place a little class. :smile:

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
ZzzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzz

What you talking about Willis?

I've been out with life and stuff. Just got invited to a league again. Seems the black widow is half owner of the Tampa APA league.

What Jam said. Were on FB

JG

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Thank you, my friend, for the kind words. I may be funny (at times), but pt has way more class.
I hope that Miss Trigger, JAM, Pink, Juicy, and all the others stick with us. Their contributions are always insightful, to the point, and meaningful. We'd damn sure miss 'em if they were gone.
Besides, if they did go I'd have to look at you, pt, Cuebuddy, and Joey all the time and there isn't that much Peptol-Bismol in the world. :thumbup:
Not going anywhere :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk