help with info on older pool table

$$PAPINO$$

Registered
i recently got a older coin op table...cant find no info about it, was want some help... it is a pace-setter made by quality billiards mfg company out of gardenia califorina...it also has a logo of a triangle rack with RB letters inside... any help you can give me is useful... thanks david

realkingcobra

Silver Member
i recently got a older coin op table...cant find no info about it, was want some help... it is a pace-setter made by quality billiards mfg company out of gardenia califorina...it also has a logo of a triangle rack with RB letters inside... any help you can give me is useful... thanks david

What do you want to know about the table? Quality billiards went out of business way back in the early 80's.

Glen

$$PAPINO$$

Registered
nothing specific,just more curious than anything...it just seems to be built heavier and better and have more braces and support than a valley bar box and i've never seen or heard of them before.... thanks for the help...

realkingcobra

Silver Member
nothing specific,just more curious than anything...it just seems to be built heavier and better and have more braces and support than a valley bar box and i've never seen or heard of them before.... thanks for the help...

They were made by Baker Manufacturing. All plywood construction used in the frame and legs. Solid bolted down rails...one of the best coin-op pool tables ever built...I put them in the top 5 of at least 23 different kinds of coin-ops sold up in Washington state. In fact, this is the only coin-op built in it's time that could have the rails extended with no problem to tighten the pockets....they were a real pleasure to work on.

Glen

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They were made by Baker Manufacturing. All plywood construction used in the frame and legs. Solid bolted down rails...one of the best coin-op pool tables ever built...I put them in the top 5 of at least 23 different kinds of coin-ops sold up in Washington state. In fact, this is the only coin-op built in it's time that could have the rails extended with no problem to tighten the pockets....they were a real pleasure to work on.

Glen

Glen, in your opinion, what are the top five in the US? What do you think of Global bar boxes manufactured in California?

$$PAPINO$$

Registered
we have a pool hall here that just bought some global tables... i had never seen them in arkansas before but i think that they play better than the diamond tables around here... i love them, but dont know about the build quality but they play great....

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
Pool Tables

Hey papino where are the global pool tables located in Arkansas. I havent heard anything abou these tables before. Also im assuming your talking about shooters in texarkana. I heard once that he was going to expand to little rock and the tables were going to be very nice and unusual. Havent heard anything since. Where do you shoot? Also is your Ron Haley still for sale? Message me about the global tables and what your asking for the haley cue. Thanks
Jay

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RB logo

Is the logo with RB original or added on? Ask Bob Bebb at Rebco Billiards... since he is in Fresno CA, maybe he will have parts or advice in case you ever need it. Great input by RKC. Isn't AZ a great resource? Love it.