Thread: Cue BlueBlook??
View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
batalarms
Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
batalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond reputebatalarms has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Skype™ to batalarms 
05-05-2012, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilliardBidz View Post
So are they the ones deciding these prices? Or is there a group of world renowned cue makers that do this. How does this work? I know the golden rule...( A stick is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.) But this book is written by someone.

And thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
I don't think that they "make" the prices.I think it is a general guide line.Of course there are many other factors,such as the current economy.This is somewhat of a buyers market at this time.I would use the book as a "guide" only.If you keep a watch on this forum and other cue dealers sites,you will soon see what cues are actually selling for.I hope this helps and welcome to AZ Forum.
Marc