Alain vs Raymond vid - hill hill

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be great to see more matches from the area streamed or recorded. I know there are players who are at Shooters every day in gambling sessions, lets get some of this action up online to watch.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Thanks, I was at the event but I had to leave before the beginning of the finals to go back to Ottawa.

Lots of fun, though I was dissapointed I couldn't come in time for the snooker to see Alain make back to back clearances.

I was wondering what the pocket size was for the tournament tables. I played on a couple of the black crowns, one had 4.5 inch pockets and another had buckets.

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol, really?

What's the deal with that one black crown? Is it a gambling table or something? I measured the pockets and two balls wouldn't pass.

I would assume he meant the tables downstairs all had buckets, that one black crown I believe is double-shimmed. I had the luxury of playing a tournament match on it. I didnt know it was shimmed before and didnt think anything of it until I was told it had been.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
I would assume he meant the tables downstairs all had buckets, that one black crown I believe is double-shimmed. I had the luxury of playing a tournament match on it. I didnt know it was shimmed before and didnt think anything of it until I was told it had been.

Ah, I see.

I played on that one the first day I was there and assumed afterwards that all the tables were tight. The next day I played on a bucket table and was confused.

I wish I got to play the snooker tables, how tough are they? I saw John Morra playing snooker and making a lot of balls down the rail, but assumed that had a lot to do with how great a stroke he has.

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was lucky to witness that final match and was lucky to capture that video.I was the one uploaded that video and i believe there was two of them.I didn't upload the whole match because of the quality of the video so i decided to pick the best one.

teedotaj

teedot oohhhhhh
Silver Member
I was lucky to witness that final match and was lucky to capture that video.I was the one uploaded that video and i believe there was two of them.I didn't upload the whole match because of the quality of the video so i decided to pick the best one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Kr1RvfZBU

here's the other one. same user who uploaded as the other vid so must be you

Raymond tried to go for the ten ball twice. Should he have tried to run out/play some sort of safe or do you guys think it was it the right decision?

Last edited: