Who's Going?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
By the way, you can stay at The Holiday Inn Express for $79/nite, includes breakfast. Reservation number is (877)451-2595.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Harrah's still has DCC Rooms as of YESTERDAY.

Jay's idea is BETTER.

BTW Jay where is the Distance to DCC Venue from you Express location?

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
Harrah's still has DCC Rooms as of YESTERDAY.

Jay's idea is BETTER.

BTW Jay where is the Distance to DCC Venue from you Express location?

I thinks it's roughly about 6 miles.

S.

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Man, I'm still not sure. I'd love to go to the whole thing, but if I go, I'll probably just go Tuesday through Saturday. I went back in 2006 (I think), when we had the first AZ room and it was a total blast! It was great meeting all the fellow AZers!

chelseagrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there for the duration

how do I contribute to the az room; nice feature.
looking forward to playing with my zinzola cue in all three main events.
ciao

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Booked!

I'll be arriving on Sat. 24th staying thru Sat. 31st. Another 8 days of nothing but POOL! Really looking forward to it, as I do every year.

The DCC and the Mosconi Cup are my two favorite tournaments, by far.

Jay....6 MILES away? You know that won't work....just a 1 1/2 hr walk. In the COLD too. Or, tooo many cabs trips back and forth!! Now, if you had a car there.....it wouldn't be bad.

Caught a Southwest sale (Went off last night) from Phx to Louisville (non stop) for 109.00 each way. How you gonna beat it? No bullshit paying for luggage!! Which is great in my case!! (Camera's, computer, printer, stick, suitcase)

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rick S. said:
I'll be arriving on Sat. 24th staying thru Sat. 31st. Another 8 days of nothing but POOL! Really looking forward to it, as I do every year.

The DCC and the Mosconi Cup are my two favorite tournaments, by far.

Jay....6 MILES away? You know that won't work....just a 1 1/2 hr walk. In the COLD too. Or, tooo many cabs trips back and forth!! Now, if you had a car there.....it wouldn't be bad.

Caught a Southwest sale (Went off last night) from Phx to Louisville (non stop) for 109.00 each way. How you gonna beat it? No bullshit paying for luggage!! Which is great in my case!! (Camera's, computer, printer, stick, suitcase)

Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Rick do you play, or just Click, Click with your Camera?

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
Rick do you play, or just Click, Click with your Camera?

I shoot better with my camera....

I 'might' play some if Jay gives me the 7....or Fatboy. Bringing my stick, just in case.

I'm up in the air about playing in the tournament....probably won't.

Since we arrive too late for the banks, and leave early for the 9 Ball...one pocket is the only tourny open, really. And that isn't my game. (not that any are)

Maybe some mini's. Who knows...

I am eager to watch Darren in action...w/plenty of cash!! I know he'll be in action, non stop.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rick S. said:
I shoot better with my camera....

I 'might' play some if Jay gives me the 7....or Fatboy. Bringing my stick, just in case.

I'm up in the air about playing in the tournament....probably won't.

Since we arrive too late for the banks, and leave early for the 9 Ball...one pocket is the only tourny open, really. And that isn't my game. (not that any are)

Maybe some mini's. Who knows...

I am eager to watch Darren in action...w/plenty of cash!! I know he'll be in action, non stop.

Have Fun Rick, I wish I could make the drive but 1750 MILES each way is too many days on the road.
arff.gif

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
Have Fun Rick, I wish I could make the drive but 1750 MILES each way is too many days on the road.
arff.gif

It's only 3hrs 15 minutes away...for 109.00

WHY would you consider driving when it's going to cost you 3x that in gas alone..not counting hotels-food. And, you take a chance of driving thru bad weather too.

No way...

Southwest is the ONLY way.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rick S. said:
It's only 3hrs 15 minutes away...for 109.00

WHY would you consider driving when it's going to cost you 3x that in gas alone..not counting hotels-food. And, you take a chance of driving thru bad weather too.

No way...

Southwest is the ONLY way.

I have not flow in over 14 years, and do not fell Airport Security (the TSA) is worth crap, and also hove friend who have worked for the airline as mechanics, post military service, who say commercial aviation aircraft ITO is unsafe.

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CocoboloCowboy said:
I have not flow in over 14 years, and do not fell Airport Security (the TSA) is worth crap, and also hove friend who have worked for the airline as mechanics, post military service, who say commercial aviation aircraft ITO is unsafe.

That's nuts...

Flying has shown to be MUCH safer than driving...and if it's not, it's over real quick.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rick S. said:
That's nuts...

Flying has shown to be MUCH safer than driving...and if it's not, it's over real quick.

Any flight is a good flight that lands on its wheels. :D

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
It been a long time since we had a Big Airplane Crash in the U.S., I think it could happen soon.

danish_crash_wideweb__470x325,0.jpg

When I drive I know the guybehind the wheel real well.