AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Match starts next Thursday :clapping:

Get your Bets Down Guys :dance:

143915824.0.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all the great One Pocket fans here on AZ Billiards you guys rock :clapping:

27867884_1973191566044258_7570752284816337168_n.jpg

bufffs ss.jpg

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
29.95 event pass covers all five days

Day passes will also be available all the purchase info will be up soon at www.PoolActionTV.com

We'll also have the 6-month premium pass available that will include this event and everything else PoolActionTV covers for 6 months and that includes 9 days of live coverage from the 2019 Derby City Classic Action Room.

bufffs 111.jpg

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let's Get Ready to Rumble!!!

Starts this Thursday at 4 pm central!!

Tony Chohan vs Alex Pagulayan with Jeremy Jones and Billy Incardona doing commentary.

If you like One Pocket Action this is as good as it gets guys.

Live Stream PPV at www.PoolActionTV.com

buffss32.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More exciting One Pocket news guys :)

The Shredder Danny Smith vs Django Francisco Bustamante will be playing a big action match in the Big Easy same time as Tony and Alex :eek:

It will be live streamed on PoolActionTV's 2nd channel ::dance:

All premium members get full access at no extra charge. :clapping:

Official announcement with all the details coming soon.

Nobody streams more World class One Pocket than PoolActionTV it's not even close.

Capture.jpg

buffs building.jpg
Buffalos Billiards
5029 Bloomfield St, New Orleans, LA 70121
Phone: (504) 835-0173

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I love the way Francisco manages to stay under the radar when discussing all the top players and yet every time he gets in action he manages to escape with the money. I won't ever forget his long TAR match with Shane playing Ten Ball on that demon Diamond with four and an eighth inch corner pockets and side pockets that were equally tough. Everyone I had seen play on that table struggled to run racks, but once Bustie figured out how to master it he was home free. I watched him run rack after rack with his smooth stroke that just caressed each ball into the hole. He hypnotized Shane and won that match with room to spare.

The only guy I ever saw play who handled the balls like Bustie that day was when Denny was robbing all the Payball games on the snooker table. Denny knew how to make those balls slide into the teeny, tiny pockets on that tight ass table. No one else could do it like him. Enjoy Mr. Bustamante while you have a chance. He's really something special in this pool game, just as much as Efren imo.

Last edited:

gmoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love the way Francisco manages to stay under the radar when discussing all the top players and yet every time he gets in action he manages to escape with the money. I won't ever forget his long TAR match with Shane playing Ten Ball on that demon Diamond with four and an eighth inch corner pockets and side pockets that were equally tough. Everyone I had seen play on that table struggled to run racks, but once Bustie figured out how to master it he was home free. I watched him run out rack after rack with his smooth stroke that just caressed each ball into the hole. He hypnotized Shane and won that match with room to spare.

The only guy I ever saw play who handled the balls like Bustie that day was when Denny was robbing all the Payball games on the snooker table. Denny knew how to make those balls slide into the teeny, tiny pockets on that tight ass table. No one else could do it like him. Enjoy Mr. Bustamante while you have a chance. He's really something special in this pool game, just as much as Efren imo.

my alltime favorite!!
Jay you like Busty in this match too?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
my alltime favorite!!
Jay you like Busty in this match too?

I probably won't bet this match for reasons I won't go into here. It's just how I handicap matches is not like anyone else. I look at extraneous factors that may affect how someone plays, not just who is hitting the balls good lately. If I had to bet, I would bet on Busty though. He is a thoroughbred among thoroughbreds, one of the all time greats imo. Even though he has only recently returned to the USA to play pool, he doesn't seem to have missed a beat during his absence. Busty is at home on a pool table, whenever and wherever he has to play.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
29.95 event pass covers all five days

Day passes will also be available all the purchase info will be up soon at www.PoolActionTV.com

We'll also have the 6-month premium pass available that will include this event and everything else PoolActionTV covers for 6 months and that includes 9 days of live coverage from the 2019 Derby City Classic Action Room.

View attachment 505038

will they be available both live and on-demand for 29.95?

gmoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I probably won't bet this match for reasons I won't go into here. It's just how I handicap matches is not like anyone else. I look at extraneous factors that may affect how someone plays, not just who is hitting the balls good lately. If I had to bet, I would bet on Busty though. He is a thoroughbred among thoroughbreds, one of the all time greats imo. Even though he has only recently returned to the USA to play pool, he doesn't seem to have missed a beat during his absence. Busty is at home on a pool table, whenever and wherever he has to play.

He’s my favorite money player of all time for a reason!!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love the way Francisco manages to stay under the radar when discussing all the top players and yet every time he gets in action he manages to escape with the money. I won't ever forget his long TAR match with Shane playing Ten Ball on that demon Diamond with four and an eighth inch corner pockets and side pockets that were equally tough. Everyone I had seen play on that table struggled to run racks, but once Bustie figured out how to master it he was home free. I watched him run rack after rack with his smooth stroke that just caressed each ball into the hole. He hypnotized Shane and won that match with room to spare.

How about Django Francisco Bustamante he is the current Derby City One Pocket Champion and Master of the Table at his age of 54 wow that is amazing we as pool fans are lucky to be able to see one of the best of all time compete.

This guy is one of the all time greats and he's a great guy. Pool world is lucky to have guys like this to represent pool world.

FRANCISCO BUSTAMANTE 1111.jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a fresh picture of pockets on the stream table for the big Chohan vs Pagulayan match.

Look pretty tough to me guys lol

46087487_193307528239274_141878373403066368_n.jpg

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there anyway to stream directly from say an Apple TV or other ?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a fresh picture of pockets on the stream table for the big Chohan vs Pagulayan match.

Look pretty tough to me guys lol

View attachment 505065
Looks like 4-1/4", as we have a table in our room with the exact same size pockets. Curious if the Simonis will be brand newly installed or worn in at least a week or two? Hopefully it will be worn in at least a few weeks, so the balls won't bank funny. I'm sure players at that level and experience can adjust very quickly to any of those various cloth conditions.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like 4-1/4", as we have a table in our room with the exact same size pockets. Curious if the Simonis will be brand newly installed or worn in at least a week or two? Hopefully it will be worn in at least a few weeks, so the balls won't bank funny. I'm sure players at that level and experience can adjust very quickly to any of those various cloth conditions.
Two week old cloth.

Tony requested it like that.