Can I get a readout?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can’t open page in Safari or Firefox....invalid

Can I get a readout?

The original link had too many https. You can either edit them out of the location bar or use the finally fixed link in my post above.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
that seems like a lot of players..why were they suspended?
They are in violation of the UMB's regulations about international competitions. They aren't banned from billiards, just from UMB-sanctioned events. A Korean production company is staging tournaments in Korea with international players and is not willing to accept the UMB's regulations. Or at least that's how I understand it.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are in violation of the UMB's regulations about international competitions. They aren't banned from billiards, just from UMB-sanctioned events. A Korean production company is staging tournaments in Korea with international players and is not willing to accept the UMB's regulations. Or at least that's how I understand it.

thanks bob. that so many players were willing to (knowingly?) flout the rules is interesting.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks bob. that so many players were willing to (knowingly?) flout the rules is interesting.

Unfortunately, billiards has a history of letting external things split the sport. So sad that a degree of prosperity comes to the game and TPTB promptly throw up all over the place.