The Cue Collection

DennyGlenn

Registered
https://youtu.be/7bM3L1ZGiJA

Note: It's Denny Glenn!
I am new here to the forum. I have been asked to join for years, but I am sort of a dinosaur when it comes to 'posting' (and replying)...but I am finally on here.
Thanks for the welcome!
Hope you enjoy the video. Looking forward some good things for pool and billiards.

Last edited by a moderator:

dannylee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I am new here to the forum. I have been asked to join for years, but I am sort of a dinosaur when it comes to 'posting' (and replying)...but I am finally on here.
Thanks for the welcome!
Hope you enjoy the video. Looking forward some good things for pool and billiards.

Welcome Denny! That you again for the tour in July with Johnny.

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome Denny! Any of us who won’t admit to wanting to BE you are certainly jealous and amazed by your wonderful collection! Thanks for all you’ve done for the cue world and the future of collecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll admit I couldn't wait...;). I took a peek

A professional production too. What a great surprise.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome Denny.

I've already viewed this video, not once but a number of times. Needless to say I am awestruck. Congratulations on not only assembling this fine collection but finding a suitable place to display it.

Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to see it someday.

Until then,

Good wishes

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Denny, welcome to the forum.

One piece of your fabulous video shows Luther Lassiter's Balabushka. It would be nice if you could give us some nice pictures of it. Some very knowledgeable here have opined that Luther's main cue may have been a Bushka, but could have been a Tad, and if a gold coin is in that buttplate, could have been a Gina. It would be nice to see if it is what we are thinking about, or something different.

Glad you're here, and all the best,
WW

nibrobus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Mr. Glenn and thank you for allowing us a peek of your awe-inspiring collection! I am a huge Efren fan (like many others) and was wondering what cue he is currently playing with now? I have heard it is a Pat Diveney but nothing concrete. Any info is greatly appreciated, and I wish you continued success in growing your collection!

bstroud

Deceased
Denny, welcome to the forum.

One piece of your fabulous video shows Luther Lassiter's Balabushka. It would be nice if you could give us some nice pictures of it. Some very knowledgeable here have opined that Luther's main cue may have been a Bushka, but could have been a Tad, and if a gold coin is in that buttplate, could have been a Gina. It would be nice to see if it is what we are thinking about, or something different.

Glad you're here, and all the best,
WW

It was a Tad and had a gold piece in the rear of it.
I saw it several times.

Bill Stroud

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is truly a nice collection. Granted, you have to have the money but this collection isn't a collection that some rich guy can buy with his money like so many collectors we see. This collection is priceless and equivalent to the NFL hall of fame with worn jerseys or cleats. Quite impressive.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having had the opportunity to hear the vid...sounds like a solicitation for any interested parties to come together and bring useful considerations toward the goal of housing the collection in a venue that would be more public?

Presuming so and I regretfully opine...I don't see how it is possible, unless it is an intentional money pit. Online would have to be the only way to make it happen and I'd think layers of access would be needed to generate any kind of revenue that would permit long-term accessibility.

You won't find a bigger group of folks that share your passion than here at AZB. That can be both a blessing and a curse.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is truly a nice collection. Granted, you have to have the money but this collection isn't a collection that some rich guy can buy with his money like so many collectors we see. This collection is priceless and equivalent to the NFL hall of fame with worn jerseys or cleats. Quite impressive.

Well said. Cash doesn't compile that; it takes blood, sweat, tears and years.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
It was a Tad and had a gold piece in the rear of it.
I saw it several times.

Bill Stroud

I don't disagree with you, Bill. I saw it up close in 1982 myself. However, many thought it was a Bushka. Some still do. Many thought that gold piece in the rear was a Gina. John Showman thought it was a Tad. Could be they didn't know it, but were talking about different cues.

As I said, it would be good to hear from Denny if he has this particular cue, and what it is.

All the best,
WW