Joss event at Classic Billiards in Rochester, New York

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Just wanted to post a note of thanks to Mike Zuglan's Joss tournament held at Classic Billiards in Rochester, New York, this past weekend and to all of the people there who treated me so nicely. I can't wait to come back next year.

Rich, the manager of Classic Billiards, went out of his way to make each and every pool player welcome, and especially myself.

As far as the Russians go, I didn't get to play Bosco, but I did play the other one. I wish he could have played a little bit better, but he didn't.

Thanks a lot to Mike Zuglan and Joe Tucker for their professionalism and contribution to the sport. I am never disappointed when I play on the Joss Tour, win or lose.

Keith McCready

M

MSB Promotions

I have read and heard great things about the Classic Billiards event - both last year's and this year's.

I'd like to second your opinion about Mike Zuglan and Joe Tucker's professionalism and contribution to this sport. Mike has built a great tour and Joe is the best demonstration of someone who is dedicated to pool.

Keith, I'm not only happy to see you post on these boards, but you have many positive opinions to express. I truly believe that this sport's only chance is for fans and players to have a more positive approach to the sport.

You, Mike and Joe are great examples of positive influences to this great sport that we all love.

Thanks

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're the man Keith. Are you playing in the Falcon 9 ball tour event this weekend in Fairfax? You're recording in that tour is outstanding thus far.

Rickw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joss Event

Nice post Keith. It's nice to hear a player give complimentary praise, expecially if the player didn't win. That shows a lot of class! It's also a real testamonial for the tournament director and staff. Sounds like you came awfully close to winning though. Sorry I wasn't able to watch it! Good luck in future tournaments! The next time I see you play, I'll be rooting for you!

Earl Strickland

Pro Player
Hi Keith ,the next tournament is a viking event at jimmy Hodges Gametime in Greenville S.C. You remember Gomer Pyle Don"t you He beat me out of two hundred dollars when I was just 13 years old.In 2 weeks I'll be heading to the Great White tournament in Calgary Canada ,It should be a great time just like Classic Billiards in Rochester, all the promoters and sponsers have been very supportive and make you feel appreciated.Until next time Kiddddddddddddddddddd.

The Pearl

T

Timberly

Earl Strickland said:
Hi Keith ,the next tournament is a viking event at jimmy Hodges Gametime in Greenville S.C. You remember Gomer Pyle Don"t you He beat me out of two hundred dollars when I was just 13 years old.
The Pearl
LOL, you guys are nicer than we were.... we called him "Hitler". I never thought about Gomer Pyle, but now that you say it, I can definitely see it! :D

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Thanks to Keith for the kind words about the 2003 Joss event here.

How did this two year old thread get re-started? Am I in a time warp? Can someone explain? JAM, if you read this, Pete Lafond from here in Rochester is taking a weekend trip down to Hagerstown with his son to watch the Planet Pool event. Please say hello!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cardiac kid said:
Thanks to Keith for the kind words about the 2003 Joss event here.

How did this two year old thread get re-started? Am I in a time warp? Can someone explain? JAM, if you read this, Pete Lafond from here in Rochester is taking a weekend trip down to Hagerstown with his son to watch the Planet Pool event. Please say hello!

We're getting ready to head back to the PP 9-Ball tourney in Hagerstown this morning, which begins at 10:30 a.m. I didn't see Pete yesterday, but hopefully he will show up today! :)

jam

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi JAM,

I walked into Classic yesterday afternoon and the first person I saw was Pete's son. Pete looked at the weather map and decided not to travel. Will see you soon. Good luck to Keith!