Stolen Cues

iwaone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kolby's

I will keep an eye out for it and if it pops up I will get it from the motherf%$er! :cool:

Hey Lenny,
Is Jeff T. still working the room at Kolby's?
Nice to see you play that room. Good players as I recall, Nice room.
Did you know the original owners back in the early 90's.
They named that place after their then 4 year old boy... Kolby.
Maybe see you around soon.
Kevin

imagemker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Lenny,
Is Jeff T. still working the room at Kolby's?
Nice to see you play that room. Good players as I recall, Nice room.
Did you know the original owners back in the early 90's.
They named that place after their then 4 year old boy... Kolby.
Maybe see you around soon.
Kevin

Those were the Days when Kris and Kevin ran the place, they were truly great room owners. It was always packed and there was always action. And Jeff would step up to play anyone.. Thanks for the memories :)

Michael

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paul Drexler 15th Anniversary cue #14/15

The cue in the thread below is currently in the possession of Chris Chance aka KYQGuy.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=122642&highlight=drexler+anniversary

I sent it to him as part of a trade deal on March 9th. To date, Mr. Chance has failed to send his cue to me to complete the deal. Although he provided a tracking number on March 9th, the Okolona Post Office confirmed to me on Tuesday, April 7th that no cue has been physically received by them for shipping. If you see this cue, please be aware that Mr. Chance has apparently defrauded me out of the cue I was to receive. Local authorities will be contacted for any possible investigations into this matter.

Ryan Frisbee

GatzkeCues

It used to be a hobby
Silver Member
stolen cue

This cue was taken and never paid for.
Last seen in the hands of a Martin Anthony. His last known abouts is Waco TX. He is supposed to be a pool-billiards instructor at a University.
Any help in receiving payment or return of cue would really be appreciated.
Thanks Mike Gatzke

Attachments

• stolen by Martin Anthony.jpg
    stolen by Martin Anthony.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3,820
  • stolen by Martin Anthony2.jpg
    stolen by Martin Anthony2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3,722

GatzkeCues

It used to be a hobby
Silver Member
customers stolen cues

These 2 cues were stolen from a customers home from a break-n-entry in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Any help in retrieving them would make his day.
Both should be signed with his name (Derek Lane)

Thanks in advance, Mike Gatzke

Attachments

• stolen from Derek Lane 7.jpg
    stolen from Derek Lane 7.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3,871
  • stolen from Derek Lane 5.jpg
    stolen from Derek Lane 5.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3,798

GatzkeCues

It used to be a hobby
Silver Member
stolen cue

Here is another cue stolen from a customer named Brian Springer from his car in Las Cruces NM. These pictures are the only ones I can find salvaged from my old cell phone after a major repair was done.
Same as before. Thanks in advance,
Mike Gatzke

Attachments

• Brians Springers stolen cue 1.jpg
    Brians Springers stolen cue 1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3,820
  • Brians Springers stolen cue 2.jpg
    Brians Springers stolen cue 2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3,762
  • Brians Springers stolen cue 3.jpg
    Brians Springers stolen cue 3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3,710

BlackTide

Follow Your Bliss
Silver Member
Here is another cue stolen from a customer named Brian Springer from his car in Las Cruces NM. These pictures are the only ones I can find salvaged from my old cell phone after a major repair was done.
Same as before. Thanks in advance,
Mike Gatzke

I'll keep an eye out, I'm in Alamogordo, not far from you :thumbup:

Train1077

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Missing my QP cue

I do not know if it is stolen or just lost, but during a shipment to the US with the postal service, I lost my QP cue. This REALLY annoys me. The last thing the tracking said was : Item left US Customs november 17th 2008.

If anyone comes across this cue please contact me.

EW08-0012FWrapShaft.jpg
EW08-0012Whole.jpg
EW08-0012SlvWrp.jpg
EW08-0012Slv8.jpg
EW08-0012F-Shaft.jpg

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Cues

This cue was not stolen. It is a Jensen with phenolic joint with 3/8x10 pin and two shafts. One is full and the other is about 12.2. I traded the one in the picture and a Jensen Jump/Break with a Lyptus shaft and no bumper to a friend for his much fancier Jensen. The problem is he got really high and drunk and went to shoot at a bar in Hammond, LA and misplaced them somewhere along the way. We both go to Southeastern, well he decided to be a nurse, and he can not afford another cue. It has an Ivory hoppe ring and the bumper unscrews to see Jensen Custom Cues inside the butt. The shafts have the number one and two on them, respectively. Any help locating would be great. Also, as you can see in the picture, it has a few nicks around the Hoppe Ring.

Attachments

• jensen2.jpg
    jensen2.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 3,692
  • jensen3.jpg
    jensen3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 3,710
  • jensen.jpg
    jensen.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 3,707

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
If there is egnough interest I would be interested in maing a site dedicated to stolen cues. I am currently in the development phase for a software for people to inventory ther cue collection with full details including images of each cue they own.

I think the problem with that is people who steal cues, I assume, do not give a shit about other people. It does not exactly work with cars. Since cues are infinitely easier to hide than cars, what chance does someone have of finding their cue. Although, if it helps one person I would say it is worth it.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
just a shot 07/JMW

I lost this cue via ups shipping about 9 months ago
I got the insurance ,just wanted to see if any one
ever found it and where it ended up. If I can ever
get back on track with my dough I may be intrested
in buying it back.
P1000733.jpg

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a shot in the dark

Jeff Hicks J/B break Removed From Billiards Plus Abilene TX Sept 2006 reward for the return of the cue. marked "hicks stix 01" 3/8x10 pins at both joints LBM ferrule triangle tip....

JB2.jpg

JB3.jpg

I am hoping that maybe someone in Texas has seen this cue Reward for its return.

Last edited:

Train1077

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
EW08-0012Whole.jpg

I just learned that this cue, was recovered as lost in the mail and was sold in an auction of lost things... Wonder if they can't read the label on packages when they find them... :angry:

This is soo shitty... It is the only custom cue I ever owned, and because of my stupidness, and trust in the postal service it was not insured. Typical that my first lost parcel EVER was so expensive. All this did was made me lose a lot of money.

I am told by Ronnie who build it, that the new owner is happy with the cue. A shame this does not comfort me :(

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
My friend had his Poison Arsenic AR5 stolen from the old Pro-Tyme Billiards (not sure what it's called right now) in Alsip, IL, a few nights ago. Just left it on the table, went to use the restroom, and came back to find it missing. I know this is a bit more of a longshot with a production cue near a big city, but you never know. If you see someone with this cue around the south side of Chicago, it'd be greatly appreciated if you contact me. Thanks!

ozonepark_2066_43695241

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
it would be my pleasure

this is just a little voluteering,I will fly anywhere in the USA (I have my passport also) to assist anyone in getting their stolen goods back! I am not a badperson by anymeans but I cannot abide with a thief especially one who takes something as important to me as cues they are the only mental support I have right now and I WILL be happy to go collect someones stolen item (with proof of course as I would end up in jail a little longer)
all one must do is call Cell (817)235-1742 if there is not an answer I will get back to You
Sincerely
John Baker
aka
DirtyIrish

Sleeper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Super idea...!!! There should be a posting area on here for this..!!! And if someone did buy a cue that was stolen they should be able to provide the information on who & where they bought the cue..!!! If it went thru a few hands & who/where the trail ends at that can't provide the info should be the person that loses there money...!!! Us AZers can spread the word where we play at to research here before buying a cue from a stranger...tell the person you want to get it the next day & get there # & go home to see if it's posted stolen....or if you got a Internet friendly cellphone like me(Iphone) I can see in 1-2mns if it's posted..!!! If its posted stolen...tell em your going to the bank...leave & call the police..!!! I had 4 cues stolen from me since I was 15 & at 34 it's time for us to be smarter than these crooks & put a slow start but a fast end to this..!!! Thanks for your time...

wadds

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stolen in southern minnesota

Last night after league I put mine and my friends cues into the trunk of my car and returned to the bar. 2 hours later we went outside and my cues and 1 of my friends were gone. Called the police but said they could do nothing. Just hoping if any azers in mankato, rochester, twin cities area that visit pawn shops could keep an eye out. Jacoby b18, jj break, predator air, ob1 shaft, 3x5 instroke case with a red clamp attached to it. these cues are in my pic
My friends cues are predator sneaky wrapless, black mcdermott alpha cue, lucasi jump, case is 4x8. Thanks