Derby City Action Report

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you aren't yet, you guys have to check out www.theactionreport.com for live free coverage as well as several PPV events from the Derby City Classic. They've had over 1000 viewers on the free stream. They have several more PPV's planned. They have several guest commentators, professionals, celebrities, and shmucks like me. This is the best kick in the pants for pool in a long time, so I suggest to support these guys. Or else, their idea goes away. And I think those who watched know just how good this live action stream has been.

I got the privilege to do the booth announcing with Helena Thornfeldt the entire 10-ball set between Monica Webb and Sarah Rousey on the PPV. So, if you didn't catch it on PPV, buy the DVD if for nothing else, to tell me how much better you would have done as an announcer ;)

Also, for action reports on the Derby City Classic, InsidePOOL is putting up podcasts on the main page ( www.insidepoolmag.com ). For all the podcasts, there's a list of them down the left side, including mine.

Feedback. We need feedback.

Fred <~~~ needs feedback

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
Fred, you are getting just to good in the booth, everyday you are getting closer to TAR PRO level commentator! :) Thanks its great stuff!

After your performance last night I hearby rank you in the top 5 TAR commentators!

Last edited:

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
I thought you and Helena had a great rapport. Very entertaining commentary and match. Looking forward to more from TAR.

Alex Kanapilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm addicted to that live feed. You did good Fred. Were you a bit tipsy?

I didn't mind Frost and Chohan as much as I might have come across in another thread, it's just that they sounded like like a couple of whiney degenerate gamblers watching their horse stumble out of the gate instead of the one pocket champions they are.

Landon did good too, very energetic.

P.S. SW is raising their prices, Laurie told me herself.

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cornerman said:
If you aren't yet, you guys have to check out www.theactionreport.com for live free coverage as well as several PPV events from the Derby City Classic. They've had over 1000 viewers on the free stream. They have several more PPV's planned. They have several guest commentators, professionals, celebrities, and shmucks like me. This is the best kick in the pants for pool in a long time, so I suggest to support these guys. Or else, their idea goes away. And I think those who watched know just how good this live action stream has been.

I got the privilege to do the booth announcing with Helena Thornfeldt the entire 10-ball set between Monica Webb and Sarah Rousey on the PPV. So, if you didn't catch it on PPV, buy the DVD if for nothing else, to tell me how much better you would have done as an announcer ;)

Also, for action reports on the Derby City Classic, InsidePOOL is putting up podcasts on the main page ( www.insidepoolmag.com ). For all the podcasts, there's a list of them down the left side, including mine.

Feedback. We need feedback.

Fred <~~~ needs feedback

don't forget the updates on AZ, since you are promoting everyone here :D have a good time, i wish i was there too!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Alex Kanapilly said:
I'm addicted to that live feed. You did good Fred. Were you a bit tipsy?
Tipsy? Moi? LOL!!!!

Yeah, but even without the drinking, I think I would have had as much fun with Helena, Monica, and Sarah.

Fred

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fred drink? Fred doesn't drink.... How do you think he looks so young??

wait.... what is this??

http://www.insidepoolmag.com

HOF-011.jpg

HOF-015.jpg

HOF-022.jpg

Guess I was wrong.... :eek:

DennyS

Pro-Instructor
Silver Member
Fred you guys did a great job in the booth, Thank You
I enjoyed watching the ladies play and yes Tar is Great!