How did the girls finish...?

Mowem down

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering the order they finished...If someone could post it that would be great... Thanks

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
man i call them chicks and i'm a classless jerk for using a non pc term for women. you call 'em girls and nobody says nothing. az's a funny place

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
man i call them chicks and i'm a classless jerk for using a non pc term for women. you call 'em girls and nobody says nothing. az's a funny place

Ever hear of "considering the source"? You're constantly posting ignorant things, hence people constantly pointing out your shortcomings. I noticed the inappropriate usage of "girls" as opposed to calling them the women that they are. Since the op isn't always posting both on purpose and by ignorance, classless things, I considered the source and felt there was no need to chastise.

leahwolfe

It's 2010...seriously, we're doing this?

Love the sexism. An excellent reflection of the lack of media coverage of the women's play thus far.

FYI for Mr./ Ms. Grammar: "man i call them chicks and i'm a classless jerk for using a non pc term for women. you call 'em girls and nobody says nothing. az's a funny place"

You may want to make the following corrections to your comment if you truly wish to declare your superior proficiency with regard to the use of correct spelling...

Man, I call (refer to) them (as) chicks, and I'm a classless (your class has nothing to do with your ignorance, but may have something to do with your inadequate grasp of the English language) jerk for using a non pc (politically incorrect) term for women. (?) (Remove for women, as this is redundant) You call (refer to) them as girls (quotes are not necessary unless you are quoting three or more words of text) (,) and nobody (no one) says nothing (anything). (?) az's (Arizona is) a funny place (.)

With regard to whomever called you a classless jerk, if it was solely for the use of the term chicks, that was unfair. However, I have a feeling it may have been for a different reason.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ever hear of "considering the source"? You're constantly posting ignorant things, hence people constantly pointing out your shortcomings. I noticed the inappropriate usage of "girls" as opposed to calling them the women that they are. Since the op isn't always posting both on purpose and by ignorance, classless things, I considered the source and felt there was no need to chastise.

you're right. i should consider the source of the people being so over sensitive. bunch of pantie wastes getting bent over shape about using the same term people use in casual every day talk. lol

it's a good example of why america is way more b*tch made than it used to be.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the sexism. An excellent reflection of the lack of media coverage of the women's play thus far.

FYI for Mr./ Ms. Grammar: "man i call them chicks and i'm a classless jerk for using a non pc term for women. you call 'em girls and nobody says nothing. az's a funny place"

You may want to make the following corrections to your comment if you truly wish to declare your superior proficiency with regard to the use of correct spelling...

Man, I call (refer to) them (as) chicks, and I'm a classless (your class has nothing to do with your ignorance, but may have something to do with your inadequate grasp of the English language) jerk for using a non pc (politically incorrect) term for women. (?) (Remove for women, as this is redundant) You call (refer to) them as girls (quotes are not necessary unless you are quoting three or more words of text) (,) and nobody (no one) says nothing (anything). (?) az's (Arizona is) a funny place (.)

With regard to whomever called you a classless jerk, if it was solely for the use of the term chicks, that was unfair. However, I have a feeling it may have been for a different reason.

i never realized az (the billiards site) had so many english teachers on it!lol. bunch of nit picky nits that make the internet the breeding ground for people with low self esteem and superiority complexes.

i come on here to shoot the breeze with blue collar pool players. not people who spell/grammar check peoples posts

i call males dudes or guys and women chicks. WTF happened to this site? it's so full of people that spend their time saying "you didn't phrase.... right". what a joke

check out sarah rousey on youtube. she calls the women on the WPBA girls too. guess she's a sexist. or maybe she's not worried about being super PC because she doesn't care what some nit on the internet thinks. that's why i say what i sayand how i say it anyway

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i never realized az (the billiards site) had so many english teachers on it!lol. bunch of nit picky nits that make the internet the breeding ground for people with low self esteem and superiority complexes.

i come on here to shoot the breeze with blue collar pool players. not people who spell/grammar check peoples posts

i call males dudes or guys and women chicks. WTF happened to this site? it's so full of people that spend their time saying "you didn't phrase.... right". what a joke

check out sarah rousey on youtube. she calls the women on the WPBA girls too. guess she's a sexist. or maybe she's not worried about being super PC because she doesn't care what some nit on the internet thinks. that's why i say what i sayand how i say it anyway

People evolve. AZbilliards is not exempt from this, which mean that (believe it or not) people evolve here. 40 years ago some people called girls chicks. Now the people that still do that have become a hilarious stereotype...like a character in a sit com.

Though I agree with you that nit picking people's posts (with less than 100% accuracy at that lol) is a little much.

KMRUNOUT

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People evolve. AZbilliards is not exempt from this, which mean that (believe it or not) people evolve here. 40 years ago some people called girls chicks. Now the people that still do that have become a hilarious stereotype...like a character in a sit com.

Though I agree with you that nit picking people's posts (with less than 100% accuracy at that lol) is a little much.

KMRUNOUT

it happens more and more every day. i see more and more nitty BS every time i get on az.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
you didn't put the caps lock on when you typed NIT......its supposed to be in caps so you can really get the effect ( or is that affect?) HEY SPELL CHECK NITS WHATS THE CORRECT GRAMMAR ON THAT?

And you cant say girl cuz you don't have boobies.....only in private.....you know just like white folks do with the N (whisper) word lmfao.

-Grey Ghost-

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you didn't put the caps lock on when you typed NIT......its supposed to be in caps so you can really get the effect ( or is that affect?) HEY SPELL CHECK NITS WHATS THE CORRECT GRAMMAR ON THAT?

And you cant say girl cuz you don't have boobies.....only in private.....you know just like white folks do with the N (whisper) word lmfao.

-Grey Ghost-

LOL........... better sensor yourself more than that bro. the internet grammar police might get you!

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
LOL........... better sensor yourself more than that bro. the internet grammar police might get you!

In what? A miata with a pink siren light with them over the loud speaker hollering PEUL OVA PEUL OVA!!

Dude they cant get me in the turbo anyways......it would be WOOSH Grey Ghost has left the building.....