Donation for a junior player

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Our package with cue and case went out yesterday.
Good luck.[/
Check your pms please

Can't wait to see the cue in use, knowing what Cleiton has in his case it could be a $1,000 6 point work of art :smile:

AZB folks helped out my son with his trip to Jr Nationals, he finished in the top 25% while proudly wearing an AZB patch, hope this one does at least as well in his game.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Good to see good people coming together on here, I've met some really nice members.
I have donated pool related items to a few members on a first come first serve bassist, everyone I dealt with was good honest people.
I don't have any items to donate to the kid but maybe a few school books..

Rob.M

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Are we going to see some pictures? Or any other form of proof that cue and case went to someone in need?
Ever since that fellow received cue and case communication stopped instantly......Wonder why....

redmackohio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Are we going to see some pictures? Or any other form of proof that cue and case went to someone in need?
Ever since that fellow received cue and case communication stopped instantly......Wonder why....

Get your facts straight every email you have sent me has been responded to as I receive them. Everyone delivery was gonna be made Saturday afternoon. Chris got himself into a great deal of trouble last week in school. When I arrived Saturday night I received a phone call from his grandmother explaining the situation. Now as I've stated this. Oh has had a rough run around. Two days prior to making this post. He was removed from his mothers custody an placed with his grandmother. Guess your first post stands true as having to be a douche huh kot_bigemot. An if you think I'm trying to get over on you your wrong. An looks like communications didn't stop. Next time slow your damn roll an wait for a response.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Get your facts straight every email you have sent me has been responded to as I receive them. Everyone delivery was gonna be made Saturday afternoon. Chris got himself into a great deal of trouble last week in school. When I arrived Saturday night I received a phone call from his grandmother explaining the situation. Now as I've stated this. Oh has had a rough run around. Two days prior to making this post. He was removed from his mothers custody an placed with his grandmother. Guess your first post stands true as having to be a douche huh kot_bigemot. An if you think I'm trying to get over on you your wrong. An looks like communications didn't stop. Next time slow your damn roll an wait for a response.

Oh sure.
Whatever you say man.
Are we gonna hear another drama story here? Go right ahead.
However, I believe in facts.
And yes, of course, I will be a douche here. Would not be a first time, no worries. You are not the first.
It will just kill all good instincts in AZ members. Same happened last year with APA league captain, same happened with girl named Jenny or something like that.
Now it is you.....Oh well....
I hope I am wrong but.....Time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

phade

I am one with my cue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Have faith

I hate to see things like this, hope it all works out, I got some help from a fellow azer he sent me a cue and case for a guy on my team. I got it yesterday and I will give it to him on Thursday.. Everyone who sent this guy something have some faith, the same faith you did when you sent him the goods. Give him some time to show the pics.. I'm working on a fund and a board of members who can help when things like this come up, when I mean things like this I mean helping out people jrs, students... With cues , cases... Anyone who wants to be a part of this idea. Shoot me a pm. Thanks as always Dom :thumbup:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
I don't want to be a wet blanket either but we az members have endured a couple of threads where "deserving" people received merchandise as a direct result of the good hearted people who reside here on az, only to find out in the end that it was all bs.

Not saying this is the case here at all but the op should be very mindful of that historic track record.

Me, personally, I'd like to know more about this deserving kid's bio and what is it exactly that makes him deserving of azer's generosity.

So far all I know is he got into big trouble at school and has been taken from his mother to go live with his grandma.

I'm not quite ready to mail him a gift.

And I'll restate to be clear: The op may be a great guy with the purest of intentions but we've been had before and so it's not out of bounds to be a little skeptical, imo.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
So, it is Sun night. OP promised pictures/videos etc to be uploaded by the weeknd. I guess that kid got in trouble in school again.....Or something else happened.
And I am still waiting for my shipping money as promised by OP.....3 weeks ago. FIrst he was suppose to send paypal as soon as he received the package, then he did not remember password to his paypal account, his wife was using it and he did not know the password and she was not home to tell him what the password was. But yet, she was home to sign for the package. Then he told me that he mailed it to me. He must have used Pony Express or something similar.
So sad to see things like that happen. And over what? Over lousy $100-150? I guess that is how much your good name is worth to you.

Last edited:

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I saw this post and thought about sending a pj I had just finished. Then I thought lets see how this turns out. Well I was right.....burn notice. Sad.....

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I guess I have a different take on it. I gave my cue with the best of hopes that it made it's way to the deserving party. If the guy that solicited the cue had less than pure intentions than that is between him , his conscience , and God. I did my part. Once it was in the mail it was out of my control.