9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
a bit too shiney to get a good look at the grain

tiger woods lookin good
but the coco looks like super dark

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
I appreciate the comments as the Tigerwood is much easier to see the grains. The PurpleHeart is super purple in color and the Cocobolo has a beautiful grain to it as well. I can try to get some other pics showing off the gorgeous woods and inlaid ringwork. Thanks JS

Qtrader

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All you need there. If you have not tried a Spitz cue you are missing out. I have played with one for 10 years and have no plans on changing.

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
if you see one you like pm me for a price. Don't wait till it's too late. Last ones of these cues with the fancy inlaid ringwork. You can still choose leather or linen and LD or standard shafts. Still time to personalize to your playing taste. Let me know soon. Thanks for all the compliments

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Tigerwood Cue has found a good home! 😊

PurpleHeart and Cocobolo still available at the moment.
Thank you 👍

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
First thing you could've done in that room was cover up them Windows an try to limit that kinda indirect light also sometimes it's better to just take the cued outside an take pictures in the. Direct sunlight an work the camera so you can eliminate the glare. If you cannot see the screen good on your phone put on a giant hoodie so you can block out the sun an get more of the cameras light to illuminate the screen don't use a cellphone generally unless it's a Smartphone an it's got s good camera an you select THR highest grade picture you can select.

Digital Cameras are the way to go an also at the green highlighted Threads in this Section of the forum there's an article about taking better pictures. I'm needing to read it myself

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Thanks for the photo tips as you can see I'm not Very good at pics of shiny cues. I know better pics would definitely be better. I'll try to take some more pics and hopefully they show the detail I want.

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
PurpleHeart has been spoken for as well. Only the Cocobolo remains and it's got great figure and a deep rich color to it. Thanks again

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
Is the Cocobolo Still Up For Grabs.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk