FS: Bet You Haven't Seen A Capone Cue Like This - 8 Point, Ivory Stars, Pig, etc

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Hello guys; Here is a special & unique Mike Capone cue.

It features 8 ebony points and buttsleeve with lots of ivory stars, some with malachite centers. Cue also has a very nice pigskin wrap that feels especially good in the hands.This cue is a real head turner and plays great like a Capone should.

The veneers are on the long points and are beautiful; from the outside in they are black-green-yellow. Points are all razor sharp and even, an impressive example of his work. There is a sleeved ivory joint and radial pin engraved with "Capone Custom Cues". Silver R/R track ringwork at all positions. Short ivory buttcap.

This cue has Mika Immonen's signature on the forearm - not sure about the significance. I have owned the cue for somewhere in the 10 - 15 year range and was told that Mika used it for a while but can't confirm that and I know he has been a sponsored player (Mezz) for quite a while so who knows.

SPECS:

Butt Weight: 16.25 oz
Shaft 1: 3.5 oz @ mm
Shaft 2: 3.5 oz @ mm
Cue is standard 58", a 29/29 even split.

This is a $3k cue and I'm pricing it for what I feel should be a quick sale at $SOLD obo shipped anywhere in CONUS.

NO Trade Offers Please!

Paypal and USPS Money Orders both fine.

Thanks for having a look.

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• Capone-full.jpg
    Capone-full.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 744
  • Capone-buttsleeve-pigskin-wrap.jpg
    Capone-buttsleeve-pigskin-wrap.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 727