Trident

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to share a few pictures of the Trident it is built from the same design as Poseidon but with a leather wrap. There is more pictures and information at J&J Cues.
tonkin-cue-trident-arm.jpg

tonkin-cue-trident-butt.jpg

tonkin-cue-trident-w.jpg

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Holy shiit Pete. That is spectacular. I am not typically a fan of "reverse points." That being said, its hard to nit pick such a stunning work. :cool:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
This is one of the best cues EVER!
The colors are perfect, the design impeccable.
One of the very best cues ever to grace the pages of the AZB Gallery.
Thanks for sharing!

Will Prout

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Majestic

Everything about this cue is perfect imo. There is plenty of inlays tastefully placed and in keeping balance within the cue. One of the top cues of 2019.

TommyT :thumbup::thumbup:

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is one of the best cues EVER!
The colors are perfect, the design impeccable.
One of the very best cues ever to grace the pages of the AZB Gallery.
Thanks for sharing!

Will Prout

Will, thanks so much for such overwhelming compliments. I had to lengthen the butt sleeve a half inch to fit the design. At first was worried it would not look good but after it was assembled I was relieved. I feel the extra length and space under the points helps the butt layout flow with the forearm layout.

Pete Tonkin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everything about this cue is perfect imo. There is plenty of inlays tastefully placed and in keeping balance within the cue. One of the top cues of 2019.

TommyT :thumbup::thumbup:

Tommy T, thanks for the complements and taking the time to analyze the design and layout.

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
The way the inlays refract matches the colors of the bridges and points perfectly. That could not have been easy to accomplish. Incredible.

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unreal design

Hello Pete. :)
Congrats on your achievements in your designs and your ATD work/craftmanship.
Also,
Congrarts on your new Machine Shop.

Alton :)

I deleted my stupid question :smile:

Last edited:

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow, amazing cue there....perfectly laid out to achieve balance and symmetry. Love the colors and intricacies with the small inlays. Breathtaking cue!!!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
this cue has brought me out of the woodwork (see what I did there ;) ) just to say how breathtakingly beautiful this cue is.

Wow, wow, and wow!