View Single Post
Old
  (#22)
ironman
AzB Silver Member
ironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond reputeironman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-06-2006, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM
There were quite a few Californians and West Coast folk who traveled to the convenient location in Vegas of the North American 8-Ball Championship.

I had always heard many extraordinary tales about the adventures of "Bucktooth." I couldn't even tell you his real name as I only know of him as "Bucktooth," a man who enjoys games of stake and isn't afraid to bet it up.

I got a chuckle when I overheard Keith and Bucktooth chatting. Bucktooth apparently thought Keith sent Young Gun Pooky of Virginia out to play him some in California a few years ago, a back-and-forth which left poor Bucktooth a few sandbags lighter. But actually, Keith only heard about the game after the fact, upon Pooky's return back to the East Coast. I forget what the spot was, but the way I heard it, Pooky had the best of it.

Speaking of robberies (LOL), There's a feature on one of the crime shows on A&E cable when Bucktooth was actually robbed at a jewelry store he owned. However, after listening to him a spell, I think he's a shrewd businessman who knows how to make things happen, resulting in quite a comfortable lifestyle during the autumn of his life!

JAM
Good pic of Bucktooth. !st time I ever saw him without having to listen to him.