View Single Post
Old
  (#30)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-06-2006, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM
Paradise Billiards in Denver, Colorado, has been around since the '60s, and it's been a stopping place for many a player in times gone by. Before I began this trip, AzBilliard's "Regas" advised that we stop at Paradise along the way and, if Melody was working, to get me a paddy melt.

Well, they were out of paddy melts the night we stopped by, but Melody was still working there. She said she hadn't seen Regas in 20-plus years, but wanted me to send this picture his way, right here on this forum.

When I showed Melody the post on AzBilliards of Regas mentioning her, her face lit up like a Christmas tree. So for you, Regas, here's an Internet kiss from Melody of Paradise Billiards in Denver!

JAM

Thanks JAM!

And Thanks to Melody too! Although it's only been a few years since I've seen her. We have known each other for 20+ years though. Love 'ya too dollface baby!

RC