View Single Post
Old
  (#33)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-31-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
I have been carefully avoiding my suspicion. Now that you mention it, john was shaking like a bird dog crapping peach pits when he got above 450 the first time. I'm not curious enough to watch the video but was john nice and mellow this time? Poker players take a certain drug like it's aspirin! Video is wonderful technology, so is drug testing. If I set a world record and was clean when I did it I would rush to a lab to bury any question of PED's. Modern technology just like the video.

Having had personal dealings with john a few times I know he has the balls of a bull gerbil if that isn't insulting gerbils. All of a sudden turning in a hero performance far beyond what he was ever able to do before does look very unlikely.

Now, don't you wish you had let sleeping dogs lie?

Hu
What you've been doing is carefully planning your attack.

By the way, have you stopped beating your wife?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk