Thread: Mr 600
View Single Post
Old
  (#200)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-22-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renfro View Post
Always know your sources.... Congrats John Schmidt!!! BCA has made it official so anyone that was casting shade has been rendered moot.... As you can read Mosconi's runn took 4.5 hours...

Attachment 527832
About time baby!!!!!!

John S. may not be the #1 all-around player. Heck he may not be the 14.1 tournament player or the best 14.1 player for the cheese but, when it comes to "who can put the biggest run up?", well....lol... ole John has always been "one" of the best on the planet.

Today and until someone grows big enough cojones to run 627+ balls (no pun intended...lol ), ole John is the best 14.1 player on the PLANET in an exhibition type setting.

NOBODY....regardless of how jealous they are or regardless of their opinions of John Schmidt are can say even one word edgewise as to who is the best 14.1 exhibition player.

I hope everyone on the planet trys to break his record but, even if they do, I don't see John's "highest run of all time.....with proof baby!" being toppled anytime soon.

CONGRATULATIONS John Schmidt.

Jeff

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?