View Single Post
Old
  (#28)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-25-2019, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
Good. Get Biden first. If he's a bad apple he deserves it. Hillary, your favorite gal, should get it too. Really? Go for it

The thing is that Trumpy is in the spotlight now. Exactly where he wanted to be be his whole life. Lends new meaning to the phrase "be careful what you wish for."

He ran to extend his brand, not to be President, because he never thought he had a shot. He can thank his beloved base for putting him in this position. Okay you believed his bullshit.

Let's go after Biden. I'm game. Throw Hillary, McCabe,and Comey in there too. Don't forget the Rothschilds, the Royal Family of England, and the Pope. Let's go after Q too. Q sends his armies to Trump's rally.

Wake up bro.

If Trump gets ousted your guys, Ingraham, Dodd, Hannity, and Carlson are relegated to the dust heap. They have lots of skin in the game at this point.

Wake yourself and be well.
First, how is Ingrahm, Hannity et al "done" if Trump loses, impeached, whatever. They are not done any more than Madcow for Hillary losing.

Remind me again how I believed his bull shit? If you go back to my posts when the 100 so folks ran for the GOP nomination I called out Trump from the get go. He's still a loud mouth, egotistical bully with no class. So what?

I agree with most of his policies. But, he's not getting them done as promised, just like Obama didn't do his either. But, Obama still got the love. Hillary is just as big of a loud mouth kunt, maybe bigger than Trump. The difference is she gets protection, and her melt downs are never covered. But, that didn't stop your base from voting for her. So, what's the difference for folks that voted for Trump or Hillary. I'm betting you voted for Hillary anyways, knowing she was prone to melt downs and could not be trusted.

So, we are at a stale mate. You can't find a decent human being to put up against Trump, and it's Trumps supporters fault they vote for him because there is NOBODY else. that's a little laughable.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave