View Single Post
Old
  (#78)
skogstokig
AzB Silver Member
skogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-26-2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalin View Post
I think JJ is quite arrogant and spends a lot of time talking about what he would do or what the players should do, which is not really commenting.

Michael did not speak much at all, mostly because he didn't get many chances from JJ.

What's-her-name does not belong in the booth.

I much prefer Freddie + George and upstate Al as commentators. Some of the players like Darren Appleton and Chris Melling were also impressive in the booth at other events.

Julian
oh come on, really? where will you ever find such insightful commentary that you get from jeremy. hats off to george for stepping up but he is nowhere near the analysis that JJ brings.

but i guess it is in the end a matter of taste, as i have read many scornful comments about great pool (and snooker) commentators through the years