View Single Post
Old
  (#30)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-26-2019, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
Glad to see you are coming around. Always knew you were smarter than that. Everybody running against Trump is more decent than he is....even the least decent. That's how indecent he is.

Anyhow glad to see you are getting woke. He talks a lot but has no game plan to get it done. His lips flapping is all. Happy you finally realized that. More will jump ship now.

The wall, his signature promise, er, well, non existent wall. We've spent a lot of money on that non existent wall that MEXICO was going to pay for. I mean he convinced everyone that MEXICO would pay for it. Instead he has diverted funds and human resources (our military members) away from the Defense Department to pay for a non existent wall.
Right, I'm "woke". I call them like I see them. But, he might not be getting them all done, but he's getting most of them. He's kept far more than Obama promistes, but you slept right through 8 years of that one, didn't you.

I don't care who pays for the wall. Raise taxes, I don't care. A few more bucks is not going to hurt me for something that matters. If if saves only 2000 woman from being savagely raped, it was money well spent, no ?

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave