Halls near U of Wash. in Seattle?

forty6and2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im going to be in seattle next month and would liek to go to some nice pool halls around the area of Univ. of Wash. Anyone know of any near that location?

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take I5 north to 145th st exit, go right for ~3mi, turn left on Lake City Way and you'll see Dr Cues on your left.....

Closest, nicest place in your area.....

dfc122

Registered
forty6and2 said:
Im going to be in seattle next month and would liek to go to some nice pool halls around the area of Univ. of Wash. Anyone know of any near that location?

Are you looking for action or just a place to play? If you want action I can find some for you :)

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah Dr Cues is the nicest closest place. If you want to see the fanciest pool room and some drop dead gorgeous wait staff go to Parlor billiards. Google it. It's about 20- 25 minutes from the university. be ready to pay a little extra though.

Poolfiend

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seattle

Yeah, depends on what you're looking for. Dr Cues is definately the best for action.

But if you're just looking for a place to play with the closest proximity to UW then I would go to Jillians on WestLake. They are a national chain sports bar and this one has about 28 tables and one snooker table. Great view of Lake Union.

Belltown Billiards is ok, but is more of a bar than a pool hall. Same with The Garage on Capital Hill.

Actually the closest would be in the HUB (Husky Union Building) on campus. If you're just looking for a little table time.

PaulAlex7000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To give you even more choices, along with the very good Dr. Cue's place, about 5 miles east of there on Bothell Way is the newly opened Billiard Club aka Golden Fleece, with about 10 Diamond 9" tables. Blue felt, tight pockets. This is owned by David Bersenadze, known as "Russian Dave," although he doesn't like that nickname.

mrinsatiable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Golden Fleece...

go to the golden fleece. that place is sweet.

the best tables in the state. and very cheap pool prices.

forty6and2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was at dr. cues last thursday night (2-21)... were any of you there? maybe we met, i forgot to ask if anyone there that night was on az

"H"

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys, this is great! I will be in Seattle later this summer myself so I will check these places out as well!