Which "Less Popular Pocket Billiard Games" do you like the most?

Which one do you like the most?

• Bottle Pool

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Cowboy

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Cribbage

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Cut-Throat

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Fifteen Ball

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Forty-One

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Honolulu

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Line-Up

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Mr. and Mrs. (also called Boy Meets Girl)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pea (Kelly) Pool

Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cowboy, Cribbage, Honolulu and another game not mentioned is Equal Offence.

Since I don't have any specific favourites of these games and there isn't a multiple choice option, I have chosen not to vote.

Willie

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
15 ball rotation. I don't get to even play it by myself anymore as I only have a 7' table. I cut my teeth on 15-ball (money ball-Chicargo-pay ball), 14'1, and 3-cushion the first years in a poolroom 55 years ago. I believe if you start and get pretty good with those 3 games every other pool game becomes easier to learn to play and get good at. Johnnyt

Blackball75

Blackball75
Silver Member
I've only played one of those, cut-throat. Another game that could have made your list is bar billiards, but I've never heard of it being played here.

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
What about Golf, Six Pocket (not the recent incarnation, but a game akin to Golf), and One Shot?

They get my votes!

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
Cut-throat isn't even a game. I haven't lost a game of cut throat since I was like 10 years old.

lol. funny you said that. me & couple friends tried to play that about a week ago, hadnt played in 10 years+. so rediculous it was funny. first person to shoot won the game everytime.

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't found a game I don't like yet!! :rolleyes: Some, it took me a while to like them though.

I'd have to go with snooker, banks, rotation, and 3c.

td

imagemker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kelley pool, and Cowboy (although almost no one will play the latter with me)

Imagemker