IPT Challenge Match #2: Bustamante vs Deuel

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got this email last night:

International Pool Tour
Challenge Match #2 "East vs. West"

The International Pool Tour presents "East vs. West," the second IPT Challenge Match. The two countries that are represented in this challenge are both powerhouses in the world of pool. The United States of America has been one of the most dominant pool countries for over 100 years! However, the Philippines has produced many of the game's greatest players of the last 30 years. Both countries are represented by one of their legendary players. The two players competing in this match have radically different playing styles, and they are going to clash live, on a free broadcast on the International Pool Tour web site. Meet the players here!

The live match will take place Wednesday, January 23rd, 2008 at 8pm (eastern). The game is 8-Ball, and the first player to win fifteen games takes the match. Viewers can watch the live stream absolutely free by being a Basic Member of the IPT web site. We suggest registering early so that viewers don't miss the beginning of the live broadcast. Registration is simple and takes just a minute. There are no costs to become a Basic Member- This show is just pure pool for anyone who wants to watch two famous champions represent their respective countries. Become a Basic Member Today- It's Free! Also, please share this free broadcast with friends, family, and colleagues by forwarding this email to them.

International Pool Tour

Thought you guys would like to know.

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
home_bust_deuel_bnr1.jpg

Just saw it on my email too, catchy title though, East vs. West!

BPG24

Banned
Am I wrong or did Busta consistanly do better than Coery in the IPT events?

Busta has been playing some great 9 ball of late, and Corey doesn't seem to care that he has the talent to beat the whole world... I like Busta here

Fleece3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is there no OUTRAGED aimed at Busta and Corey for doing anything IPT? You know, the way everyone trashed Earl

Last edited:

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
Fleece3 said:
Why is there no OUTRAGED aimed at Busta and Corey for doing anything IPT? You know, I way everyone trashed Earl

SSSSHHhhhhhhhh!

you hear that ......

it's coming ... just wait...

grandpapkusky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fleece3 said:
Why is there no OUTRAGED aimed at Busta and Corey for doing anything IPT? You know, the way everyone trashed Earl

That's a good question. Sigel was also ripped. Not saying the IPT was perfect, but many players DID CASH GREAT BIG CHECKS. Like almost every other tour, it fizzled out. If it looks to be regaining some life, that's a good thing for the players.

Dawgie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I say let's be supportive of IPT, at least at this point. This will be the second great match AND it is cost free. Don't knock them at least they are trying to make a comeback.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I say if the players want to go back and play for the man why should I get upset. After all it was the best thing that happened for the players in the history of pool while it lasted. That being said...before I click on anything on the IPT website I read the page at least twice...thats how much I trust KT. Johnnyt