SBE Juniors

traa89

traa89
Silver Member
Chris won the amatuer. He played great his final set and beat Tom D'Alfonso for the win.

Richard Barney took 1st for 19 and under div. where Adam Tanner took 2nd. Shane(Skittles is his nickname) and I(Trey Sprye) took 3rd-4th.

As for the 14 and under. Tyler Adolini took 1st while Jackson Jeffreys(Raleigh, NC) took 2nd.

frankwhite

www.superiorbilliardtech.
Silver Member
traa89 said:
Chris won the amatuer. He played great his final set and beat Tom D'Alfonso for the win.

Richard Barney took 1st for 19 and under div. where Adam Tanner took 2nd. Shane(Skittles is his nickname) and I(Trey Sprye) took 3rd-4th.

As for the 14 and under. Tyler Adolini took 1st while Jackson Jeffreys(Raleigh, NC) took 2nd.

"SKITTLES" Name is Matt Daspen, from Comet Billiards in Jersey.........

alinco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to Chris, Richard and Tyler! It's fun to watch you guys get better and better these past couple of years...

Andy

cms1169

Registered
He lost to Richard Barney. The first set was 4-1 Richard. The 2nd set was 2-4 DJ. The 3rd set was 4-3 Richard for the win.

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
traa89 said:
Thanks for the info and congrats to Chris.
I know Chris chose to forfeit out of the 19 and under tournament, because he was still in the amateur open and I followed his progress through to the finals. Unfortunately, I was in the pro arena and didn't see the end of Chris's match. I'm happy to hear he won.