Efren/Bustamante 15-Ball Rotation Challenge?

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
ER broke and made a ball on the break.
He has a shot and they are wide open..

DANG LOST THE SIGNAL!!!!!!

Donovan

Silver Member
With the FEED GONE...They may hae to replay this one....That headache may correct itslef it looks like.

I hate losing the feed in a good match. :)

Donovan

Silver Member
My internet looks good and the feed from Africa is working, so it is on their end. Standing by...

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donovan said:
With the FEED GONE...They may hae to replay this one....That headache may correct itslef it looks like.

I hate losing the feed in a good match. :)
Great! I just developed a big "headache", left work early, and now I'm home, only to find out the feed is gone!

Now I genuinely have a gigantic headache!!

LOL.

Donovan

Silver Member
jsp said:
Great! I just developed a big "headache", left work early, and now I'm home, only to find out the feed is gone!

Now I genuinely have a gigantic headache!!

LOL.

Man bro, I'm sorry man!

I know good luck, and you are not having it.;)

genuis8

Here are the rules as I played them in the Philippines. Rotation is played by hitting the lowest numbered ball on the table. The object is to get to 61 points. Each ball's point value is the number (1-15). As long as you hit the object ball without hitting another ball first, it is a valid shot. Any other balls that fall in as a result of a valid shot is points awarded to the shooter.

Anytime the shooter has no open shot to the object ball, he has the option to SPOT THE BALL and have his opponent take the shot. If a foul is commited, the new shooter has the option of spotting the ball & shooting from the kitchen, OR shooting from where it lies. All spotted shots are made with the cue ball (ball-in-hand) in the kitchen, and THE SPOT is where the object ball is placed where the 1-ball's spot is, on an new rack. If that position is occupied by other ball(s), then the Object Ball is placed in the immediate position in a straight line behind that Original Spot. No call shots are needed. If a scratch occurs, all balls that were made on that shot is returned to the table, and placed in a line from THE SPOT.

Last edited:

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Tanner for the updates, and you too Donovan before your feed went out. FYI, my feed is still out as well.

Donovan

Silver Member
TannerPruess said:
Keep trying to refresh the stream. It looks like it is now 7-3 Busta breaking again. Dry again.

I restarted. and everything...won't come back, but all other live streams work fine.

mikeiniowa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mine was working fine till just now
score 7-3 and 22-25 this game with reyes scores first and there it just now went from frozen to server not available gotta love it

buck15

going broke! got there!
Silver Member
stream

mine went dead about 25 mins ago also. tried everything. i see now everyone else has lost it to. anybody have any luck contacting bcn??