1 pocket tourney in Richmond had rediculous payout!

ugotaction

Shonuff
Silver Member
I was at the One pocket tourney in Richmond this past weekend and the payout ended up being pretty stout. They had 26 players at a hundred a pop and first place was 1400 with 1000 for second. third place finish took home 775, fourth place was around 450 and 5th 6th was 250. If they get 40 or 50 players next time it will easily pay over 2000 for first. STRONGGG!

Aaron_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ugotaction said:
I was at the One pocket tourney in Richmond this past weekend and the payout ended up being pretty stout. They had 26 players at a hundred a pop and first place was 1400 with 1000 for second. third place finish took home 775, fourth place was around 450 and 5th 6th was 250. If they get 40 or 50 players next time it will easily pay over 2000 for first. STRONGGG!

Wow, that's over $1,500 added by my math. Wish we had some tourneys like that in my neck of the woods. :(

ugotaction

Shonuff
Silver Member
1000 added im sure

Aaron_S said:
Wow, that's over $1,500 added by my math. Wish we had some tourneys like that in my neck of the woods. :(

yea i think its one thousand added and one hundred percent payout. ill give updates before the next one so we can have many many players. the tables play very true too. they have to perfect triple shims in the front to play feature matches on.

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
ugotaction said:
i went undefeated and snapped i off. i played great

You mind if I ask who you are? I'll understand if you want to keep your anonymity, but being from VA I'm curious.

-Andrew

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will take care of this guy, Big Snowy. How YOU doin? I didn't see this event posted on AZB. WtFnot?!?!?! Not that it really mattered for me...Nice to see some props for a good tourney, fpr a change!

Congrats for the crushing!

Andrew Manning said:
You mind if I ask who you are? I'll understand if you want to keep your anonymity, but being from VA I'm curious.

-Andrew

Last edited:

Brian in VA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ugotaction said:
i went undefeated and snapped i off. i played great
Well done Brandon! I heard you jumped on everybody! Pretty stout bunch to have gone undefeated through that field!

The added money came from a bunch of sponsors around town, including my little BCA/ACS league. Calvin Ferrell, the manager at the Side Pocket always runs a nice event.

Brian in VA