Most Unique Cue

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Who would you say has the most unique playable cue. Not like the Ivory PFD Tutankamun but cues that people actually play with.

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
I mean exact cue. Not maker or the way it hits. I was thinking along the lines of the POW-MIA inlay in Joey A's cue. That is an extremely unique design.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Who would you say has the most unique playable cue. Not like the Ivory PFD Tutankamun but cues that people actually play with.

I would have to say the Corsair Black Beauty, the cue had a Black Phenolic Forearm and Butt, I am uncertain what the handle area was made from. But, I knew some one who owned and used for many years, I even tried myself and it hit pretty Good.

floridaboy24

Registered
I have the ebony and ivory pfd that marlon manalo used in the ipt and the texas hold em pool tournament. I play with that cue as my playing cue and i love it. Thanx Marlon.

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member

Thomas Wayne's St. Patrick's Nightmare... last I heard Jim Buss owned it. Pretty sweet looking cue.

Rufus

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
most unique

i playing at a tournament in buffalo, missouri. a carpenter shows up with a homemade one piece cue that looks like its made of oak. the cue is one piece and almost square. it had a round ferrule, but the rest of the cue was square. it was tapered like a round cue, and about the same size. looked a bit unique to me.

floridaboy24

Registered
If youd like to see the cue im talking about just look up any of the pics of Marlon Manalo playing the ipt and youll see it.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Unique Cue

I built a cue about a year ago. I had a previous life as a sailor, and always appreciated the 'arts of the sailor', decorative knots and the like.

So last year I built a cue, one piece handle of birdseye maple, but cut the wrap slot deeper than usual and wraped it with 1/8" waxed hemp like was used in many decorative sailors knots. I tied a Turks Head knot at each end of the wrap and other just above the butt cap.

Because the hemp is so rough, I covered all three turks heads and the wrap with finish.

The cue has a very unique look, but also .... Plays Very Well !!!

Of course I made my 'Wine Cork Joint Protectors' for this very special cue.

I will try to attach photos.

Attachments

• Turks Head Cue 004.jpg
    Turks Head Cue 004.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 417
  • Turks Head Cue 002.jpg
    Turks Head Cue 002.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 402
  • Turks Head Cue 006.jpg
    Turks Head Cue 006.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 399
  • Turks Head Cue 003.jpg
    Turks Head Cue 003.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 407

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Every "palmer model M from the 2nd catalog" is unique...it has it's original owner's name under a clear plastic ring. ;)