Buyer / Seller transaction report

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
12squared said:
Hi All,

I just received the "Deco" McWorter that I bought from Matt (Matty). WOW! The cue is just as described and packaged like fort knox. Matt had great communication along the way and went out of his way to make a second trip to EMS to avoid the cue sitting in their werehouse over the weekend. Great service, great cue, great experience. Matt is highly recommended & I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Dave

I'll reconmmend Dave as well, some of you might already know him, perfect guy to deal with, made the payment in no time... the transaction was completed smoothly like silk, feel really comfortable throughout the whole process, he's got A+++ on my list:D

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction with Marcus "Fast & Loose"

All,

First, I want to thank Marcus for selling me the ebony Webb and for others not to have bid on it. You really missed out on a unique cue. The cue hits really well and is balanced fantastically (I even like the thin butt). Marcus' communication was excellent and the cue was shipped very quickly once money order was received. All was as described. I especially want to thank him for allowing me a few extra days to come up with the money (since I went off buying that McWorter) without selling it out from under me, which was very much appreciated. This is my 4th Mike Webb cue and I have yet to be disappointed so, thank you Mike.

I highly recommend Marcus and would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks again for a great transaction, Dave

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Some more great transactions...

Over the last 7-10 days, I have concluded some deals with the following AZBers, all of whom are top notch from where I sit:

OneMoreYouth...another great deal with Logan...
ScottyCoyote...super fast payment, great guy...
Hal...could not have been any smoother..fast, too...
MysticCueFan...another great deal with Tony...
Duke...super fast payment...another great deal...
RangerDos...another great transaction with a great guy...
CoryinDC...great, paid fast and super to converse with...
Iowa_player...seems like Larry and I have been dealing for years, but actually, only 3 deals in the last 10 days...great guy...
Daniel...Tim and I have just done a ton of business together...he is a great guy to talk pool with and swap pool BS stories...
JWPetree...what can I say...you da man...just a fantastic cuemaker and fantastic to deal with...

Here's to many more transactions with each of you.
Joe

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
duke@neo.rr.com said:
I just got my Dennis Swift case from Bamacues and let me tell you, I'm SOOO glad noone else bought this case...it's AWESOME!!!!!!!! haha, and Bama, uh...you left some things in the pockets bud. I can send them to ya' next time we do a deal, and there WILL be a next time :) I'll send you a PM on this as well. thanks a ton,Jeff <----HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got it way too cheap you WEASEL :mad:

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bamacues said:
Over the last 7-10 days, I have concluded some deals with the following AZBers, all of whom are top notch from where I sit:

OneMoreYouth...another great deal with Logan...
ScottyCoyote...super fast payment, great guy...
Hal...could not have been any smoother..fast, too...
MysticCueFan...another great deal with Tony...
Duke...super fast payment...another great deal...
RangerDos...another great transaction with a great guy...
CoryinDC...great, paid fast and super to converse with...
Iowa_player...seems like Larry and I have been dealing for years, but actually, only 3 deals in the last 10 days...great guy...
Daniel...Tim and I have just done a ton of business together...he is a great guy to talk pool with and swap pool BS stories...
JWPetree...what can I say...you da man...just a fantastic cuemaker and fantastic to deal with...

Here's to many more transactions with each of you.
Joe

Thanks Bama. Many more deals to come and you just gave away that swift case. All jealosy aside. You made a nice buy Duke.

Tony

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yet another great transaction with Bamacues

Thanks again Joe it does seem like we been trading for years.
3 deals with bamacues and all 3 could not have been any better !!!

Thanks again ........ Larry :)

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
just sold a cue case to Justabrake, great guy to deal with.. he has great communication, he made this such a great and seemless transaction.. i would not hesitate to deal with him again.. thanx again!

chris

staffi01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great transaction with Taiko !!!

Got my Olney cue from Taiko yesterday.

Very smooth transaction. Very well conversation over the whole time the cue was on it´s the way to Germany.

Cue was packed, i couldn´t do it better.

Great guy to deal with!!!

Thank you Nelson for the best hitting cue i ever had in my hands!

Stefan

Taiko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction With Staffi01 !!!

No probelm Stefan, I am glad you like the cue.

I was little worried about shipping overseas, but you were a pleasure to deal with and I'm glad everything went so smoothly. :D

It was great dealing with you!!:)

Nelson

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just completed a smooth transaction with CoryC. He had good communication throughout and it sounds like he got the cue he has been looking for.

Thanks, Cory! :cool:

martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great deal with SchuettS

Just sold a cue to SchuettS. Nice communication and flawless transaction. Great guy to deal with.

Thanks again, Steve.
Martin

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Transactions Reports

I'll just use this post to update a list of the sellers & cuemakers I've dealt with on AZB and the results. So far, everything has been great:

* Mike Webb: Super. Went above and beyond the call to make sure I was happy with my leather wrap.
* JW Petree: Super price and great restoration on a Runde-era Schon.
* Bamacues: Great price on a Petree J/B (I liked Petree's restoration so much I wanted to buy one of his cues). Shipped out super-fast and packed well.
* Jeff Curt (Rackem): Fast shipping and great prices.

Cory
P.S. If I left someone off, send me a PM reminder and I'll add you to the list.

Last edited:

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction

Last week, completed a cue sale with vinniebabarooch (Troy).
Good communication, great follow up and everything went smooth.
I would highly recommend vinniebabarooch to anyone.

Myron

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
just shipped out some stuff to Simon The Diamond.. fantastic guy.. very understanding and great to deal with...

and also JonnyC who lives near Simon.. both great to deal with and the whole transaction felt like they were close to me.. never mind in the UK!

thanx again Simon and Jonny.. you guys are awesome in my book.. i look forward to dealing with both of you again..

chris

rangerdos001

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bamacues comes thru again!

Yet another fine deal with this guy! Great service. The shipping was fast, packaging was excellent, and the cue was exactly as described. Thanks again.

Eric

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another smooth transaction with Bamacues - dig far and deep on the board, and you'll never find a complaint about him.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great transaction with KOINNKID

Very smooth trade with Troy for some brand new shafts, have bought from him before..... and will definately buy from again! :D
Thanks again Troy
Chuck

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Two great guys....

...RangerDos (Eric) and Runscott (Scott)...two fine guys to deal with. Both were repeat transactions, and I hope there will be many more repeats. Thanks guys.
Joe