Latest CTE news..!!

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan Shuffett, in a very recent chat, states the following good news........

"Hunter Lombardo, top 10 USA professional, is becoming fully schooled in CTE PRO ONE. Hunter is developing a proficiency across the board for Basic CTE, Disguised Pivoting and PRO ONE.
This is Hunter’s third visit over the past 6 months to my justcueit facility in Kentucky. Today is Hunter’s 9th day of intense CTE training with one day remaining for this trip. Hunter will be listed in my forthcoming book as an CTE PRO ONE endorsed instructor for New York and Florida.
Hunter is just coming off of a top 4 finish at the Ginky Memorial in NY.
On a final note, I must say that Hunter’s development has been extraordinarily fast. He became quite proficient with the visuals for PRO ONE in just a matters of days. And perhaps even more impressive was Hunter’s ability to quickly grasp and implement manual pivoting and the disguised version."
Hunter Lombardo.JPG

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I saw your post, I was hoping to read that the book is ready.

Still good news as I was already interested in a lesson from Hunter someday.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
hunter lombardo is a TREMENDOUS instructor
his mechanics are impeccable
and his eye to see your flaws and fix them is impressive
I know because i took lessons from hunter after taking lessons from another "well known" instructor
and he did more for my game than the other guy......:smile:
(i later went to robin dreyer who is really terrific too )
both these guys
can PLAY...:thumbup:
and TEACH......:thumbup:
a lesson with hunter for cte or anything else would be worth anyone's time and money

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
low 500
tried to send you a pm
not accepting pm's??
I do not accept messages from ANYone around here anymore. Had too much crud backed up from nutcases. Took me a lot of time to delete it all.
Sorry, I do not consider you a nutcase, however trickery is rampant.
Better for me to just play it safe.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hunter lombardo is a TREMENDOUS instructor
his mechanics are impeccable
and his eye to see your flaws and fix them is impressive
I know because i took lessons from hunter after taking lessons from another "well known" instructor
and he did more for my game than the other guy......:smile:
(i later went to robin dreyer who is really terrific too )
both these guys
can PLAY...:thumbup:
and TEACH......:thumbup:
a lesson with hunter for cte or anything else would be worth anyone's time and money
If an instructor can't beat me (and I'm just a chump)....why do I need to spend money with him/her?
Good for you.
:thumbup2:

Valiant Thor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cte news

Get in touch with Patrick Johnson he is a certified spearologist and appears to know everything.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not accept messages from ANYone around here anymore. Had too much crud backed up from nutcases. Took me a lot of time to delete it all.
Sorry, I do not consider you a nutcase, however trickery is rampant.
Better for me to just play it safe.

This is what Mr. Holier Than Thou sent me out of the blue in a pm awhile back:

Low pm.JPG

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG!

Tell me he DIDN'T.

The shame!

The shame!

All he did was tell the truth and didn't say it in the public forum.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to explain away the hypocrisy. Faster than even I thought! :eek: Apparently the point went right over your head.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wondered how long it would take for someone to explain away the hypocrisy. Faster than even I thought! :eek: Apparently the point went right over your head.

It didn't go over anything.

What I thought was "funny" was that you still have an "offensive" PM in your archive from eight months ago.

Do you do like some on here and keep everything you ever sent or received so that you can regurgitate it later at some point?

Or, did you "conveniently" just forget to clean out your inbox?

I know one individual on here who has "crap" about CTE in his archives from 20 years ago.

SmokinJoe46

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

"Hunter Lombardo, top 10 USA professional, is becoming fully schooled in CTE PRO ONE. Hunter is developing a proficiency across the board for Basic CTE, Disguised Pivoting and PRO ONE.
This is Hunter’s third visit over the past 6 months to my justcueit facility in Kentucky. Today is Hunter’s 9th day of intense CTE training with one day remaining for this trip. Hunter will be listed in my forthcoming book as an CTE PRO ONE endorsed instructor for New York and Florida.
On a final note, I must say that Hunter’s development has been extraordinarily fast. He became quite proficient with the visuals for PRO ONE in just a matters of days. And perhaps even more impressive was Hunter’s ability to quickly grasp and implement manual pivoting and the disguised version."
View attachment 521409
Great mechanics. A talented Lefty for certain!

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It didn't go over anything.

What I thought was "funny" was that you still have an "offensive" PM in your archive from eight months ago.

Do you do like some on here and keep everything you ever sent or received so that you can regurgitate it later at some point?

Or, did you "conveniently" just forget to clean out your inbox?

I know one individual on here who has "crap" about CTE in his archives from 20 years ago.

I think it did go over your head. A guy says he doesn't use pm any more presumably because of all the hateful pm's he's been getting. Meanwhile, he is the one sending out the hate through pm's. Instead of thinking about that you attack me, and this is not the first time. I have no beef with you, Hawaiian, so do as you will.

To answer your question, I don't pm often and do not delete pm's that are there. I think the last time I cleared up space in pm was maybe a year ago and I had no idea whether that pm was still there or not. I remember it clearly, ironically, because it is the nastiest pm I've ever received.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it did go over your head.

Like I said, nothing went over my head.

I knew, right away, what you were alluding to, but what I thought was more trivial than you having to bring up his PMing, was the fact that you had an eight month old PM from him and could "whip it out" on a moment's notice.

I've watched the CTE, and other, flame wars on here, and other places, for years and it gets comical at times.

People will bring up what somebody said decades ago and flash a PM or msg from 2001 or so in proof.

People take this stuff way too serious.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like I said, nothing went over my head.

I knew, right away, what you were alluding to, but what I thought was more trivial than you having to bring up his PMing, was the fact that you had an eight month old PM from him and could "whip it out" on a moment's notice.

I've watched the CTE, and other, flame wars on here, and other places, for years and it gets comical at times.

People will bring up what somebody said decades ago and flash a PM or msg from 2001 or so in proof.

People take this stuff way too serious.

Fair enough. Like I said, that pm stuck in my head so I looked to see if it was still there. It took all of 60 seconds to find the one pm from "Low500" so not a big deal. Low500 is a suspicious character for a few reasons that aren't worth getting into. pm me if you really want to know, lol.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fair enough. Like I said, that pm stuck in my head so I looked to see if it was still there. It took all of 60 seconds to find the one pm from "Low500" so not a big deal. Low500 is a suspicious character for a few reasons that aren't worth getting into. pm me if you really want to know, lol.
"Low500 is a suspicious character"...........this from the father of all lies and troublemaking in the aiming forum.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

View attachment 521409

This thread needs to get back on track. This is another clear win for Stan and CTE. The fourth, that i know of off hand, Pro that went and took a CTE lesson from Stan then felt so strongly about it and went back and took a Certified CTE teaching course. Stevie Moore Brandon Shuff Tyler Styer Hunter Lombardo
Pretty impressive and right in line with things that Stan said a while ago. Not to mention Matt Krah who is having a pretty impressive tournament run up in the Northeast.
Top it off with Brian Parks, arguably the countries best amateur player, giving props to Stan and saying that Stan's aiming system is one of the two most valuable things he has learned in pool.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread needs to get back on track. This is another clear win for Stan and CTE. The fourth, that i know of off hand, Pro that went and took a CTE lesson from Stan then felt so strongly about it and went back and took a Certified CTE teaching course. Stevie Moore Brandon Shuff Tyler Styer Hunter Lombardo
Pretty impressive and right in line with things that Stan said a while ago. Not to mention Matt Krah who is having a pretty impressive tournament run up in the Northeast.
Top it off with Brian Parks, arguably the countries best amateur player, giving props to Stan and saying that Stan's aiming system is one of the two most valuable things he has learned in pool.

Where in this press release does it say he was so impressed with it that he decided to become an instructor? I see a pro player who's earnings are well under $10K annually from playing pool. He is an instructor who wants to add CTE certification to his list of teaching credentials. Nice for Stan, I agree, but let's not read more into what the "press release" actually says.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where in this press release does it say he was so impressed with it that he decided to become an instructor? I see a pro player who's earnings are well under $10K annually from playing pool. He is an instructor who wants to add CTE certification to his list of teaching credentials. Nice for Stan, I agree, but let's not read more into what the "press release" actually says.

Typical post from you, expected nothing less.
Facts are these pro's are impressed enough with CTE to want to teach it. They must see the bright future CTE has and being on the ground floor as a teacher is just plain smart.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Typical post from you, expected nothing less.
Facts are these pro's are impressed enough with CTE to want to teach it. They must see the bright future CTE has and being on the ground floor as a teacher is just plain smart.

I guess you have all these pro's on speed dial and know their motivations. M,kay.