New Flame War Thread!!!!!!!

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
C'mon everybody, this is THE thread to say all the bullshit you need to say without hijacking others' threads.
I'll start; Turquoisecrazy is a damn lunatic jackass.
LET THE GAAAAAAAAAMES BEGIN!

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rude Dog said:
C'mon everybody, this is THE thread to say all the bullshit you need to say without hijacking others' threads.
I'll start; Turquoisecrazy is a damn lunatic jackass.
LET THE GAAAAAAAAAMES BEGIN!

hey jackass, i was gonna call him a jackass first........ :D

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
I like Turq... (then again, I also like Drivermaker...and even Gremlin is developing a warm place in my heart! :eek: )

I know, I know....go..to...Oprah!!!

FLICKit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
vapoolplayer said:
hey jackass, i was gonna call him a jackass first........ :D

We should all be able to come to consensus on the biggest jackass of them all - TEACHERMAN!!! Lil Burnout Boy gets the awards hands down for hijacking virtually every thread he encounters, leading back to the same stupid conclusions. Is it possible to keep his sick lil posts outta just one thread? Very very sick lil boy.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FLICKit said:
We should all be able to come to consensus on the biggest jackass of them all - TEACHERMAN!!! Lil Burnout Boy gets the awards hands down for hijacking virtually every thread he encounters, leading back to the same stupid conclusions. Is it possible to keep his sick lil posts outta just one thread? Very very sick lil boy.

this is gonna be good, i can't wait to see teacherman's response to this one............. :p

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
vapoolplayer said:
this is gonna be good, i can't wait to see teacherman's response to this one............. :p

this thread started too late,,,,,,,FLICKit has 'flamed on' in the thread "8 ball improved handicap suggestions'....teacherman made a calm statement, then FLICKit 'flamed on',,,fun & games !

FLICKit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack Flanagan said:
teacherman made a calm statement,
LOL... Calm statement... lol....

Are you referring to TEACHERMAN'S post that he might as well cut and paste into every thread, cuz it's the same inane dribble? Is that the kind of posts that you want? Everyone gets one long cut and paste, can't type up any new information on your own... then you have the free will to simply choose which thread to paste that info into.

We call all say the exact same thing over and over again, just in the threads of your own choosing.

the6ballkid

H8-2-LOSE
Silver Member
HouseMan said:
thread-ugly.gif

LMAO......that's very true....... i want a front row seat for this one !!

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Oh, screw all of you!!! You are all about to join Larry on the ban list. Because I have all the power here!!!!!

bwah hah hah hah

I feel better now.

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
AzHousePro said:
Oh, screw all of you!!! You are all about to join Larry on the ban list. Because I have all the power here!!!!!

bwah hah hah hah

I feel better now.
There ya go Mike, don't hold back, let it ALLLLLLLL out!

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:

bwah hah hah hah

I feel better now.

Great post, Mike. Bout time you jumped into one of these.

AzHousePro said:

bwah hah hah hah

I feel better now.

Hey....you can't do that. There's a thread on RSB that talks about how wonderful they are and how shitty AZ & CCB are because everyone is soooo polite and never gets into it with each other. They blame it on a moderated forum instead of an open forum and as I understand...you be the
m-o-d-e-r-a-t-o-r that they'll be pointing their fingers and laughing at. Is that what you want from a bunch of Ph.D. smart asses that can't even shoot a lick? Let's RUMBLE.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
drivermaker said:
Hey....you can't do that. There's a thread on RSB that talks about how wonderful they are and how shitty AZ & CCB are because everyone is soooo polite and never gets into it with each other. They blame it on a moderated forum instead of an open forum and as I understand...you be the
m-o-d-e-r-a-t-o-r that they'll be pointing their fingers and laughing at. Is that what you want from a bunch of Ph.D. smart asses that can't even shoot a lick? Let's RUMBLE.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

FLICKit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rude Dog said:
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great thread! Place for the flamers to go and commiserate with like-minded people. Put on the flame throwers, and get your thrills here, and you won't have to corrupt all the other threads.

Now, when a flame war starts in one of the other threads, can simply say move it to the "New Flame War Thread!!!!!!" or "Flame Thread" for short.

Mr. Moderator, you can do your job, by simply moving the messages yourself. (OK... not picking fight with moderator, just havin some fun ;) ).

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
FLICKit said:
Now, when a flame war starts in one of the other threads, can simply say move it to the "New Flame War Thread!!!!!!" or "Flame Thread" for short.

Mr. Moderator, you can do your job, by simply moving the messages yourself. (OK... not picking fight with moderator, just havin some fun ;) ).

Ok stupid...this has been done before...it obviously didn't work......... :rolleyes:

Let's learn to research the forums before we post "great ideas"! :mad:

(How was that??? :confused: )

landshark77 said:
Ok stupid...this has been done before...it obviously didn't work......... :rolleyes:

Gawd, I love it when the c*#t comes out in you. :D Now, if I can get you to just talk dirty on an occasional basis. Whoooooeeeeee........ :D

FLICKit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
landshark77 said:

Good... Very good....

Shouldn't give up on good idea, just cuz it didn't work that time...

NOTE: If you had said this in any other thread, then a thrashing would've been warranted. But, since your post was topical, will let it slide this time. Consider yourself lucky... ;)

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
Hello, turquoise, hello, teacherman, where are you? C'mon, get in here and thrash away so you don't have to hijack the good threads. Say all of your useless shit in here where it might make sense. Jack Asses!!!!

Jon

Custom User Title
Silver Member
landshark77 said:

By "great ideas", do you mean dating threads?

:D :D :D

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
BiG_JoN said:
By "great ideas", do you mean dating threads?

:D :D :D

You're not hot enough to understand it....trust me it sucks when boys fight over you!

Oh, I'm sorry...I wasn't taking into consideration that you may know....have you dropped the soap recently??? Yeah isn't it silly when they all fight over that ass... :eek: :p ;) :D