Early round pics of the BB-BDMHT

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Things are heating up for the BB-BDMHT. Tempers are flaring and opponents are vicious. Watch out for further pics.

Attachments

• action.jpg
    action.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 226

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member

Attachments

• action1.jpg
    action1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member

Attachments

• action2.jpg
    action2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

djkx1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe if you spent as much time playing as you do taking pictures, you might actually post some scores.....Jackass. :D

Reactions: Hal

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Hal,
I'm afraid your camera noise disturbed DaveK in mid-smacktalk. If he is to compete with the other smack-talkers; it will require his full effort.

I must insist that you refrain from bothering the competitors during play. You need to invest in one of those fancy digital camera's; or perhaps one of those clunky soundproof boxes for your current model.

P.S. - if you are on assignment from Sports Illustrated, then please ignore this post and snap away.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
Hal,
I'm afraid your camera noise disturbed DaveK in mid-smacktalk. If he is to compete with the other smack-talkers; it will require his full effort.

I must insist that you refrain from bothering the competitors during play.

I wonder if Hal got a picture of williechickenout in his hiding place, wherever that may be :confused:

Dave

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
DaveK said:
I wonder if Hal got a picture of williechickenout in his hiding place, wherever that may be :confused:

Dave
Maybe williechickenout is lurking in the DCC AZ/1hole room thread.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
supergreenman said:
Maybe williechickenout is lurking in the DCC AZ/1hole room thread.

He probably fell asleep in there :boring2:

Dave