View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
Double-Dave
Developing cue-addict
Double-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5795

07-04-2006, 01:15 AM

I would agree with that. Improvement doesn't come quick, it takes months or even years of practice to step up a level (like from c to b) this cannot be achieved in a matter of weeks. Having said that, you certainly seem to care alot about how you play. Maybe if you think you've hit a ceiling in your development, you could go for some lessons. Or try to play considerably stronger opponents. You might find that they are in some cases not a much beteer player mechanically, just much more composed around the table. Also try to figure out when to play safe. I do it whenever I'm not 80-90% sure I'll make the ball, unless it's the 9 then more like 75%.

gr. Dave