What's on the line tonight w/ Earl and Efren?

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Earl already cinched the 2 out of 3. Is there anything on the line, other than pride? Will they just freestroke with no care? I'm not trying to be disrespectful to 2 of the best ever.

I'll be watching on my 43 inch. :eek:

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think they are playing for 6 dimes tonight

Earl already cinched the 2 out of 3. Is there anything on the line, other than pride? Will they just freestroke with no care? I'm not trying to be disrespectful to 2 of the best ever.

I'll be watching on my 43 inch. :eek:

I believe that the winner gets 6 dimes and the loser is guaranteed 3 dimes. So I guess they will have 3 dimes worth of motivation tonight .. :grin:

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
I thought it was $3000 a race? Earl has $6000 so far & Efren $0.
With tonight being worth $3000.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I believe that the winner gets 6 dimes and the loser is guaranteed 3 dimes. So I guess they will have 3 dimes worth of motivation tonight .. :grin:

I don't know Agent99, but Earl has already won the best of 3. It begs the question tonight: do these two legends only play for pride, passion and integrity?

Could any enthusiast ask for a better matchup? Earl vs Efren, are you kidding me?

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah

Obviously if the winner gets 6K and the loser is guaranteed 3K, and Earl's already won 2 of 3, there wouldn't be much incentive tonight....unless there is no guarantee and Earl wins another 3K tonight and Efren gets zilch....?

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I stand corrected...

Winner of each set gets 3 dimes and there is no guarantee for the loser. You are correct Roadking, Earl is up 2 sets to none, has 6 dimes in his pocket and he's going for another 3 tonight.

This is great pool !!

mr8ball

I feel both will play to win no matter what. Both hate to loose so I don't think either will lay down. JMO

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Although the poster said 3K to winner, 0 to loser, each set....

I highly doubt Efren agreed to this match without a guaranteed payday, just for showing up. As he should be entitled to. When Efren plays, people pay to watch.