What kind of crap is this

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So wait they take down my thread that was meant as a joke WHY? The one about the fake predator BK3 what kind of BS is that? Yes BS, cause it was a JOKE. Does a person really have to specifically put LO (f@#$ing)L at the end of everything in life now to specify a joke, I feel like i'm not mad one bit that I don't visit here like that any more.
GESH

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of crap is this

There are a variety of types. More information, and a sample, will be needed to classify the crap.

In the mean time, while you wait, there is a lovely discussion about aiming, or you could hang around in the gallery and view some fine cues.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No man. Go to NPR and wallow in threads that should be deleted. :thumbup:

I was going to suggest that, but based on the character of his post I questioned his fortitude. Gotta have some to walk into NPR.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I was going to suggest that, but based on the character of his post I questioned his fortitude. Gotta have some to walk into NPR.

Never been there. Kinda scared, maybe I will crack the door a bit and peek in. :eek:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
so wait they take down my thread that was meant as a joke why? The one about the fake predator bk3 what kind of bs is that? Yes bs, cause it was a joke. Does a person really have to specifically put lo (f@#$ing)l at the end of everything in life now to specify a joke, i feel like i'm not mad one bit that i don't visit here like that any more.
Gesh

IMG_1386.JPG

-----------------

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Oh, you think trolling is your ally. But you merely adopted the art of troll; I was born in it, molded by it.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
True.

He seems too sensitive.

We like sensitive in NPR. We have taken courses (per the mod's request) to better recognize certain human characteristics and personality traits. So we know exactly which folks we should watch out for and be very gentle with them. And, thus we can help navigate them their through the hot bed of discourse. It's what we do. You're welcome ;)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
NPR....the pay is lousy.....but there's perks...

IMG_4845.JPG

Ve have vays to make you tilt