3 Seconds Cue Case

xlr8r

Permanently Jetlagged
Couldn't find any reviews on this brand of cue cases and was wondering if anyone is currently using any of their products and could give a review of the quality/reliability of their cue cases.

Thanks in advance.

sopharn

I only know of looking at a few of them at tournaments with Dennis orcollo and alex P. I was looking into getting one but am waiting on a response for the length of the outer pockets. From looking at the case during the short time that I could it seems like a good and sturdy case.

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to their website, google translated to English, and then converting yen to dollars, about $300.

It looks like they make a 3x4 butterfly and a 3x5 top loader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
According to their website, google translated to English, and then converting yen to dollars, about $300.

It looks like they make a 3x4 butterfly and a 3x5 top loader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks...::thumbup:

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one really well-built handmade I’m sure I’m putting it up for sale soon I’m not a butterfly soft case type of guy. But it is a great case.

GeBathan

I have one really well-built handmade I’m sure I’m putting it up for sale soon I’m not a butterfly soft case type of guy. But it is a great case.
How much are you looking to sell it for?
I just ordered a 3x5 hard case last week from Japan. It's supposed to arrive this Monday.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have two of them. My review is biased but it is honest. Bottom line, for value my cases are way better. I won't go into more detail because I like the guy who does 3 Seconds and have no beef with them. We just build a better case. I do like some of the things they have done and if I didn't build cases I would not be unhappy to own one.

boyraks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have two of them. My review is biased but it is honest. Bottom line, for value my cases are way better. I won't go into more detail because I like the guy who does 3 Seconds and have no beef with them. We just build a better case. I do like some of the things they have done and if I didn't build cases I would not be unhappy to own one.
You are always honest in your assessment and being a "judge of cases" reasonably so. Your reviews are always enlightening with your peers in the case industry

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
Fair enough 👌

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

John is telling you truth his Cue Cases are no 🐂💩.

My Rugged Butterfly is like year old, still looks NEW, because it’s quality.

tabi1

Registered
Mine is on the way. I can’t wait to receive it
A JB case is reasonably priced, well constructed and does a great job protecting. I have a few of his cases and the 2x3's are rock stars for me, and the 4x8's are mostly used just storage.

Reactions: bbb