Dr Dave Wearables

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As Dr Dave introduced his wearables collection, he also asked for suggestions. Well I had a few. I prefer 100% cotton polo shirts with longer elbows length sleeves. White or lighter colors are more pleasing than traditional black shirts that make me think some folks do not like to wash them often. Also, I prefer small pocket size logos with themes appropriate in any company instead of 'Pool Players Do It With Balls'.

Well Dr Dave made it happen....a high quality polo shirt that I'm proud to wear anyplace. Thanks much, this shirt represents Billiard University.

Sorry, I couldn't get the photo to resize

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
As Dr Dave introduced his wearables collection, he also asked for suggestions. Well I had a few. I prefer 100% cotton polo shirts with longer elbows length sleeves. White or lighter colors are more pleasing than traditional black shirts that make me think some folks do not like to wash them often. Also, I prefer small pocket size logos with themes appropriate in any company instead of 'Pool Players Do It With Balls'.

Well Dr Dave made it happen....a high quality polo shirt that I'm proud to wear anyplace. Thanks much, this shirt represents Billiard University.
I'm glad we were able to give you what you wanted. Thanks again for your input and suggestions.

Sorry, I couldn't get the photo to resize
Here's the polo shirt page and the image of the shirt you ordered:

mockup-b4ac2730.jpg

If anybody else has anything (even a new design) you would like to see, please let me know. Now that I have everything set up, it isn't that difficult to add new stuff to the website.

Regards,
Dave

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I have a "got english" dr dave shirt, too many sensitive people in this world. I was wearing it to the grocery store one day, I saw a guy from pool league, he is Mexican and gave me the dirtiest look ever! Got dissed by a fellow pool player over shirt we can actually relate to!

TFT

I'm glad we were able to give you what you wanted. Thanks again for your input and suggestions.

Here's the polo shirt page and the image of the shirt you ordered:

mockup-b4ac2730.jpg

If anybody else has anything (even a new design) you would like to see, please let me know. Now that I have everything set up, it isn't that difficult to add new stuff to the website.

Regards,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a "got english" dr dave shirt, too many sensitive people in this world. I was wearing it to the grocery store one day, I saw a guy from pool league, he is Mexican and gave me the dirtiest look ever! Got dissed by a fellow pool player over shirt we can actually relate to!
FYI, I talk about the "Got English?" shirt at the 2:06 point in my T-shirt website announcement video and discuss what to do if somebody gives you a look. I also show how the shirt can be useful against opponents (at the risk of getting a thumb broke). :grin-square:

Regards,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does anybody else have any suggestions or requests for a shirt you always wanted to have?

Thanks,
Dave

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You'd be my doublehero...

I need this jersey, the long sleeve one!

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 203

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 7 shirts all the same that I have worn for like 4 years now. I wear one a day and do laundry once a week. Not sure when I will need to get new shirts or such. These are still going fine. I only have a few holes in them and none of the holes are big enough to fit my had through so it is not time to throw them out. My next shirts I get will be 5xl tall or bigger if possible. That way I wont have to wear pants.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 7 shirts all the same that I have worn for like 4 years now. I wear one a day and do laundry once a week. Not sure when I will need to get new shirts or such. These are still going fine. I only have a few holes in them and none of the holes are big enough to fit my had through so it is not time to throw them out. My next shirts I get will be 5xl tall or bigger if possible. That way I wont have to wear pants.

Tell me more tell you what

11. Do you miss your Cannondale 9-ball skinsuit from last year? That thing was insane. Who came up with that?

As sick as it sounds, sometimes I do miss that kit. I hadn’t seen the design until I pulled it out of a FedEx overnight box from China at Interbike. The Champion guys had made the thing, tossed it onto a plane and got it to me just in time for the race start. Needless to say I was pretty shocked, but I really didn’t have any choice. I’ve often tried to nail down the person responsible for that design, but I ran into all kinds of interference from within the office. I know that my other kits were designed by my longtime friend, training partner and now MTB Product Manager at Cannondale, Johs Huseby, but really, would a friend ever make me wear something like that?? No way I say. It must have been someone else, maybe Struve? Nah, he’s a friend too. Maybe someone else then…

Attachments

• IMG_2626.JPG
    IMG_2626.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 190
Last edited: