View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

09-16-2018, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
I haven't even considered a setup like this Larry. You must have got it used since you don't know who made the mount? A little pricey for what I want to do new and still need to come up with a mount.

That looks like it will do the job but seems a bit large for mounting out toward the operator like I want to do.

I actually have a nice mount with a 2 3/4 id hole but can't find a router to fit it. It came with the Kress router and had a large round wooden shim inside of it to make it fit the router but it didn't tighten up securely with so much wooden shim. If I could get a router that is round and closer to the size of this mount I could make another shim for it.

Thanks

JC
Kress is much smaller. I used a delrin sleeve .
Makita router is 2.550".
Can you make a Delrin sleeve ?