View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-16-2018, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
Exclusive — Donald Trump Jr. to Obama: ‘Abracadabra!’ My Dad Fixed the Economy You Could Not.

Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
15 Sep 2018Washington, D.C.14,422

Donald Trump Jr. told Breitbart News Saturday he is thrilled that former President Barack Obama is active on the 2018 midterm campaign trail because it shows a clear contrast between Obama’s failed policies and his father, President Donald Trump’s, successful policies.

“Without question, he’s our best salesman,” Trump Jr. said of Obama on Breitbart News Saturday on SiriusXM 125 the Patriot Channel. “No one with a brain actually believes he did anything good for our economy or for our foreign policy. Everyone saw that anything he did basically put America at risk and made us weaker. Every time he drew a red line, other countries walked all over it. He did it again, and they walked all over it. Guess what? Countries, whether it’s foreign policy-wise or whether it’s business-wise, they realize you have someone now that actually cares about America in there, that’s actually doing it–not someone who’s going to make us look weak where you can walk all over us because that’s the precedent that he set. There’s a new sheriff in town. We’ve changed all that.”....

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...you-could-not/
What I find hysterical is that the bamster is out there running his lie dispenser telling any fool who'll listen that the strong economy is because if his taxes, thousands of new regulations designed to make it harder to start and/or run companies, and his have destroyed the healthcare system, while at the same time the d'rat party and its p.r. firm (collectively the MSM(D)) is trying to convince their base of brain-dead d'rat voters that the economy is in terrible shape due to tax cuts- money that couldv'e been better pizzed away buying more welfare recipents/d'rat voters.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged