View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
Maniac
2manyQ's
Maniac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-17-2018, 02:55 PM

Welcome back, Mully.

About three years ago I had those very same symptoms. Frequent urinating, dry mouth, and I wanted to sleep all the time. I had some sort of episode shortly afterward and my wife finally convinced me to go to the doctor.

On the same doctor visit I found out my heart was in A-fib, I had diabetes (blood sugar 393), and my prostate was swollen (PSA level 8.7),

I went to a cardiologist. a urologist, my general practice doctor, and a nutritionist all within a few days. I lost 45 lbs. and am now on eight medications. They eventually had to put me under and shock my heart back into rhythm. Things are slowing down now, but for a couple of years, it seems like I was going to some sort of doctor every two weeks. It got old.

Except for some vision problems caused by one of my meds, I am now feeling well. But yes....definitely do not let those symptoms go unchecked.

Glad you are still with us and doing better. You were definitely knocking on death's door.

Maniac

Playing cues: 2 Larry Vigus 60" customs, Jacoby D11 w/314-2
Break/jump cues: Larry Vigus 60"dedicated break, Jerico Stinger, Jacoby jump cue
Cases: JB Ultimate Rugged 3x6, 2 Sterling Wave 4x8's, Sterling butterfly

"I try to think, but nothing happens!" Curly Howard