Everyone loves to make fun of Deanoc for no pictures.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Here is one he sold. Without knowing anything about it. Not even the price.

Attachments

• 246A5120-B1D7-490B-8C8D-9D184A55F4C9.jpg
    246A5120-B1D7-490B-8C8D-9D184A55F4C9.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 867

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Thanks for looking!

Larry Vigus

Attachments

• 24246153-3362-486C-8314-97617709B744.jpg
    24246153-3362-486C-8314-97617709B744.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 860

Chairman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always hate seeing the pics after - I think “damn, missed out”.

So, “damn, missed out”...yet again.

Stunning precision shown in that cue - keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't know what it would look like or I should have kept it

Really nice cue don't you think?

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for looking!

Larry Vigus
Love the silver dots in the ringwork. The silverwork around the ivory tips in the buttsleeve is incredible too. Fine work Larry.i love the very small thin buttcap too.classy. Anxious to see what you come up with for the ebony on ebony cue.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Great looking cue, as always. I think everyone makes fun because its funny, more so a carnival act. If the mystery games work, more power to someone. Personally, I would never buy anything like that but I choose not to waste my time or the sellers in the event it wasnt something I liked in the end. I dont buy cues for myself anymore, dont need wall hangers and will probably not find one I like better than my playing cue I have now. Heres a good example, Dean posts one of the "send me money and ill send you a cue" deals. I buy the cue for someone local, which is the only cues I buy these days, and they absolutely hate it. Obviously Dean is top notch and will refund their money but it wastes his time and everyone else's who might have liked the cue. He has to relist it and incur more fees with shipping and paypal. Just doesnt seem worth it, but again thats just me....althought I know 99% of folks on here agree;)

Anyway, you make some sweet cues...maybe ill own one some day :thumbup:

Ill Gotten Gain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean gets a pass in my book. He's not forcing anyone to buy. He's upfront about not posting pics and his lack of tech savvy. Can't teach old dogs new tricks.

Remember one thing about Dean, he has used his influence to make many cue projects happen that most people can't. He's made cues possible that most people never imagined could happen. If you're into custom cues, then you can appreciate that fact. He may fall short on pics but he has given a lot in other areas of the custom cue world.

Last edited:

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dean gets a pass in my book. He's not forcing anyone to buy. He's upfront about not posting pics and his lack of tech savvy. Can't teach old dogs new tricks.

Remember one thing about Dean, he has used his influence to make many cue projects happen that most people can't. He's made cues possible that some people never imagined could happen. If you're into custom cues, then you can appreciate that fact. He may fall short on pics but he has given a lot in other areas of the custom cue world.

He should get a pass just based on the entertainment value of his posts and the fact that with as many deals as he's had no one ever has a complaint.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand Larry won the full splice contest at the Derby

He road up there with John Nemic,Jake Hulsey and Shelby who took 2nd in show

That was a carload of talent,I didn't see Larry's or John's cues ,but Shelby created a masterpiece

And I always thought John Nemic was the King of the full splice

So I am very proud of Larry again today