FS: Schon, 314, BK, Jump cue, 2x4 Case

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everything you need to play:

1) Schon cue: 4 points, cocobolo veneers, maple forearm, and cocobolo butt sleeve. (I think this is a CX-01, but I'm not certain). Earlier this year, JW Petree (http://www.petreecustomcues.com/cues/) refinished this cue and put on a smooth black leather wrap. So the butt is in mint condition. I don't have a scale, but the cue is about 19 oz, and the shafts are 13mm.

This cue comes with a Schon shaft and a Predator 314 shaft. Both are blued and well-used, but they don't have any major dings. A quick trip to your local cue repair place for a cleaning and they'll be fine.

2) Predator BK break cue

3) A jump cue

4) A 2x4 case (not leather, it looks like a knock-off of a Predator case). It has a pouch for the butt of the jump cue, so this case holds all three cues.

$875 shipped for the package.

I'm selling this for a friend, so I'm not looking for a trade. Pics below.

Cory

Attachments

• Schon1.JPG
    Schon1.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 356
  • Schon2.jpg
    Schon2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 218
  • Schon3.jpg
    Schon3.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 216
  • Schon4.jpg
    Schon4.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 192

NotSoSilentBob

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your plan changes Id like to know about the 2x4 case. Is it tube style and is it like Porper cases in that the Butt slides to far into the case and you have to jam it out? Or is it like Instroke where its a loser yet tight fit(if you know what I mean)

NotSoSilentBob

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NotSoSilentBob said:
If your plan changes Id like to know about the 2x4 case. Is it tube style and is it like Porper cases in that the Butt slides to far into the case and you have to jam it out? Or is it like Instroke where its a loser yet tight fit(if you know what I mean)

NotSoSilentBob
I think it's more the latter -- I keep the cues in butt-down, so there's space at the top, but it's fairly snug at the bottom. See the attached photo.

Cory

Last edited:

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Hey Cory,

I think you'd do better if you split up the package. I would be interested in the BK too (but the other guy has first dibs obv.) aswell as the 314, and Schon's never seem to last very long here, which is the only item no one has expressed interest in.

gr. Dave

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Double-Dave said:
Hey Cory,

I think you'd do better if you split up the package. I would be interested in the BK too (but the other guy has first dibs obv.) aswell as the 314, and Schon's never seem to last very long here, which is the only item no one has expressed interest in.

gr. Dave
Thanks for the tip. Splitting it up would probably work, but that's a pain and would lead to extra shipping costs. I'd probably rather take a lower offer than split it up.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price Drop

Monday bump and price drop: $800 shipped!

If you want just a piece of this package, you'll probably save money buying the whole set and then unloading what you don't want.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NEW PRICE: $750 shipped (+ PayPal fees, if any). A bargain at this price!
Cory
P.S. Trades considered.
Cory in DC said:
Everything you need to play:

1) Schon cue: 4 points, cocobolo veneers, maple forearm, and cocobolo butt sleeve. (I think this is a CX-01, but I'm not certain). Earlier this year, JW Petree (http://www.petreecustomcues.com/cues/) refinished this cue and put on a smooth black leather wrap. So the butt is in mint condition. I don't have a scale, but the cue is about 19 oz, and the shafts are 13mm.

This cue comes with a Schon shaft and a Predator 314 shaft. Both are blued and well-used, but they don't have any major dings. A quick trip to your local cue repair place for a cleaning and they'll be fine.

2) Predator BK break cue

3) A jump cue

4) A 2x4 case (not leather, it looks like a knock-off of a Predator case). It has a pouch for the butt of the jump cue, so this case holds all three cues.

$875 shipped for the package.

I'm selling this for a friend, so I'm not looking for a trade. Pics below.

Cory

Last edited: