Solid Pink Ivory+African Gabon Ebony+Lots of Ivory

the_general

I love Ivory.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
things are really tough for me these days... this is probably the hardest sale i will ever make. i will put up my most valuable personal player for offers. please be reasonable on your offers as the specs of this cue is not a joke. :frown:

this cue is genuinely handmade.

forearm: solid pink ivory
handle: ebony
buttsleeve: pink ivory
inlays: 21 pcs ivory (0.9"-7pcs; 2.85"-14pcs)
ferrule: ivory
butt joint collar: ivory
shaft joint collar: ivory
buttcap: ivory
rings: german silver + pink ivory
shaft: 13mm high-density hard rock maple
tip: triangle
bumper: mezz-x
length: 58"
weight: 19.40oz (with bumper)
balance point: 19"
pin: 3/8x8 ss (radial-type)
no weight bolt

for photos, please click the link below:

http://bebotbautistacues.synthasite.com/webmasters-player.php

preferably non-US buyers because of the considerable amount of ivory content of my cue. it will be impossible for my cue to get past US customs unless it is hand-carried.

this is a unique cue and one of few Bebot Bautista masterpieces as i haven't seen many uncored pink ivory forearm made (if there's any out there as most are cored) while still maintaining cue balance considerably - without a weight bolt even.

kindle e-mail at thegeneral@australiamail.com for your kind offers.

thanks for looking.

the_general

I love Ivory.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
just to give an idea how my cue stands out in a common pool hall setting... here... :eek:

lesw_cue.jpg

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
She's a beauty all right!! - and it's truly sad you have to sell her but if someone does buy her perhaps she will make her way back home to you somewhere down the road -

Good Luck -

Jackson

the_general

I love Ivory.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
She's a beauty all right!! - and it's truly sad you have to sell her but if someone does buy her perhaps she will make her way back home to you somewhere down the road -

Good Luck -

Jackson

many thanks sir. i really am torn about this. it is a cue not only beautifully handcrafted, but it plays real solid. well, it's not sold yet... so i can still hold back my tears. :eek:

Yakuza

Melons
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
many thanks sir. i really am torn about this. it is a cue not only beautifully handcrafted, but it plays real solid. well, it's not sold yet... so i can still hold back my tears. :eek:

Since you cannot bear to sell of your beloved player, why dont you hang on to it? By doing so, you need not shed any precious tears since I believe that you are having so much fun with the cue now.

the_general

I love Ivory.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Since you cannot bear to sell of your beloved player, why dont you hang on to it? By doing so, you need not shed any precious tears since I believe that you are having so much fun with the cue now.

thanks. i wish i could. well, it's not really that i can not bear letting it go... the fact that i put it up for sale means i can let it go. it's more of a family priority more than anything. i'm still working out some things (outside pool) to be able to at least solve our immediate need. i don't want to borrow money so i really thought of selling my cue. i have already depleted most of my collection little by little, but this is one of my prized possessions. :(

cuehobby

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Beautiful Cue - Good luck with the sale

btw, where's the picture taken? seems to be a nice pool hall

Soulcoma

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
That is truely impressive! Did you have that built for you or did you just buy it that way? Never seen that much Pink Ivory b4. What's the retail on something like that? Good luck with sale o_O I think? OR Should I say good luck on no sale so you can keep it? Maybe?

Bump!

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
I am a bit confused,I thought you were the cue maker who made the nice cue. I further thought it was from the Philipenes and ivory could not be shipped intothe usa.

I have seen some cues from the Philipenes at the pool hall,and they were really nice.I would like to compliment the general for his manners and nice way.I hope you do as well with your cues as your players are doing with their pool.

the_general

I love Ivory.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
That is truely impressive! Did you have that built for you or did you just buy it that way? Never seen that much Pink Ivory b4. What's the retail on something like that? Good luck with sale o_O I think? OR Should I say good luck on no sale so you can keep it? Maybe?

Bump!

no sir, i had it made specifically to my specifications. Bebot Custom Cues only make cues upon order, customized to customer's specs and preference. for some who don't know, in our website (my website actually) www.bebotbautistacues.synthasite.com , it clearly states who i am and what part i play in Bebot Bautista Custom Cues. i practically handle the business as a direct partner, in-charge of answering inquiries, pricing, orders, payment & collection, and shipment - practically the whole customer service thing. bebot (cuemaker) is where he does his best - at his shop. :smile: if bebot will still attend to the things that i do, he will never finish the cues. right now we have 17 cues in-progress, and our waiting time is only 5-6 months tops. we have already shipped hundreds of cues to more than 20 countries in our 22 years in the business. if i don't play the part i play now, it might take a year or so as waiting time. we do not want that to happen for the sake of our customers.

sir deanoc, thanks for your kind words. i never meant any confusion and never did i mislead anyone since i set foot on azb. i always say & convey the message i am not the cuemaker, but i am the business generally. it's understandable some get the impression that i make the cues (how i wish!), that's why i explain from time to time. :wink: i also stated in my first post "Preferably non-US buyers because of the considerable amount of ivory." :smile:

Last edited:

the_general

I love Ivory.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Beautiful Cue - Good luck with the sale

btw, where's the picture taken? seems to be a nice pool hall

hi sir. the cue was taken from the best pool hall in our country, probably the best in asia in terms of equipment and amenities. it houses 24+/- brunswick metro tables, plus 2 gold crowns i believe. it is where the WTBC qualifiers is being held now. we get to play there for free, no charge at all, by membership only.

here are some more shots at the pool hall...

me making a break:

ept_ts_7-15_011-1.jpg

(backdrop shows a glimpse of how big the pool hall is. you only see 2 rows of tables... there's a 3rd row)

finishing a rack:

TheGeneral1.jpg

as we speak, the joint owner is building an adjacent TV Table 'building', complete with TV-Studio grade lighting and seats. it's a really nice joint. when any of you comes here, i would gladly take you there myself. don't worry, it's free. :)