Richard Neighbors cue for quick sale

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi everyone,

I originally posted this cue up for sale about a month ago with some interest. I then put it up for ebay and the auction ended earlier today, but the winning bidder already backed out on the cue saying it was a mistake and that he didn't want it. Before relisting it on ebay, I decided to try and sell it here really quickly with a good price. So here it is...

Richard Neighbors custom cue that was built for Chris Bartram in 2006. It is a 60" cue that looks and plays great. Its in great condition with a great finish. The green in the cue is Malachite and all white in this cue is Ivory, including the ferrules. Total weight of the cue is 19.5 ounces or less. The two shafts weigh 3.6 and 3.8 ounces. Both shafts have black fiber pads and layered tips. Jim Baxter made matching joint protectors for this cue which look awesome and are also included with the cue. For sale for $600 shipped.

nb005.jpg

nb010.jpg

nb013.jpg

nb017.jpg

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
600 dollars for a custom made cue with a lot of ivory and malachite. It even comes with a beautiful set of Jim Baxter joint protectors. Anyone interested?

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i wished i had the money when i saw listed a few months ago. and i am glad it's not listed right now - i hate this time of year, it hurts the discretionary fund:wink: this would have been a great deal at that price. dick's cues play lights out. to those of you who are asking about it, if it does come back around jump on it. you won't be disapointed.

bigkicker31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cue

i was wandering if you still had this cue and if so would you take 500 dollars for it includind shipping i would be glaad to bye it for this price so let me no and i would gladly appreciate it thanks

cab9379

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I know this thread is over 4 years old, but I was wondering if anyone knew the whereabouts of this cue, and if its for sale? If you would PM me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

bigkicker31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cue

Hi everyone,

I originally posted this cue up for sale about a month ago with some interest. I then put it up for ebay and the auction ended earlier today, but the winning bidder already backed out on the cue saying it was a mistake and that he didn't want it. Before relisting it on ebay, I decided to try and sell it here really quickly with a good price. So here it is...

Richard Neighbors custom cue that was built for Chris Bartram in 2006. It is a 60" cue that looks and plays great. Its in great condition with a great finish. The green in the cue is Malachite and all white in this cue is Ivory, including the ferrules. Total weight of the cue is 19.5 ounces or less. The two shafts weigh 3.6 and 3.8 ounces. Both shafts have black fiber pads and layered tips. Jim Baxter made matching joint protectors for this cue which look awesome and are also included with the cue. For sale for $600 shipped.

nb005.jpg

nb010.jpg

nb013.jpg

nb017.jpg

well i will buy this cue for500 dollars just let me no ok really interested in this cue thanks!!!!!

mcassfx

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a nieghbors cue for sale

hello if you havent heard back from this other guy i have a neighbors cue for sale .. it was listed here in this forum several days ago ....email me for pics .. marc ( mcassfx@hotmail.com )