Tiny group shot updated

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love cues as much as you guys do, I hope you enjoy my tiny cue family. Hopefully they will grow bigger as years to come.
Regards
Peter
DSC_0002-36.jpg

DSC_0003-39.jpg

DSC_0006-40.jpg

DSC_0007-36.jpg

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Really Nice Peter you have a GOOD START on a Collection! I need to get a Picture of my Tascarellas and post them! 15 I think? Ron

Last edited:

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Your collection is getting smarter, you've got some beauties. Play with the Showman and the Szamboti's.

TommyT :thumbup:

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
I love cues as much as you guys do, I hope you enjoy my tiny cue family. Hopefully they will grow bigger as years to come.
Regards
Peter
DSC_0002-36.jpg

DSC_0003-39.jpg

DSC_0006-40.jpg

DSC_0007-36.jpg

Hi Pete,

You know your a sick man. I wish I had the same sickness.

Thanks for sharing the eye candy.:wave:

Great collection,

Rick

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

That's not a tiny collection in my book. those are some incredible cues...love it. the pics came out great too

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My tiny group shot updated

Thanks the nice comments guys, I just do not know which one should be my player.:indecisive::indecisive::indecisive:
Regards
Peter

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is easy!

Ask Tony to make you a new shaft for that old Black Boar!
I like all them Cues!
Nick :)

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have excellent taste my friend. It's been a pleasure watching your collection evolve to what it is today.

Take care and thanks for sharing,
Chris

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Tiny Collection, LOL

That's one nice family ! I never thought I'd say this but those KIDS I actually like, LOL ! I think the title though however instead of reading my (TINY) should be LARGE and in CHARGE family, that collection is SICK. Only one thing I can see missing from that group and I'm sure when time permits will be their, but your missing one of the BIG (S's) ! You got the Szams, Showman's, NO SEARINGS ???? That would set this collection off ! ! !

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you guys, I did have a fancy Searing from little Kenny. I am looking for a new one.
Jimmy, Your Gina collection is speechless. We like to see a group shot some day if you do not mind.
Regards
Peter

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wonderful set.
The traditional designs sure do peak my interest as well the Haley.
Love Ron's work - and that has me wondering what he has been up to.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Myron

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
That Hoppe Showman looks outa place amoung all the fancy cues, it would fit right in with my plain stuff! You have some nice ones Peter lookin forward to meeting you in MARCH!

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looking forward to see you all..........Hopefully get more cues then.....
That Showman definetly looks good in your cue collection Ron.
Regards
Peter

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
??????????????????????

Ask Tony to make you a new shaft for that old Black Boar!
I like all them Cues!
Nick :)

I think Peter has shafts for all the cues he just didn't take pictures of them! The Gus has 3 I'm sure of that... Ron

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Showman Has been SOLD to Ron....Thanks for all interests.....:lol::lol::lol:
Regards
Peter