Predator Z-2 shaft(Preferably singapore buyer)

Lousyplayer

Registered
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry, i don't intend to ship it overseas due to shipping rates as well as exchange rates.

I have a 30" z2 shaft with uni-loc joint for sales over here. The condition of the shaft is 9.5/10(like new) i have used it for slightly over a month and i have changed the tip to a kamui black soft. I have no means of measuring the weight and diameter of the shaft but i would guess it is around 11.75mm as i have not sand it before. I am looking at around S$300. Interested please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

shotmaker

Banned
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Sorry, i don't intend to ship it overseas due to shipping rates as well as exchange rates.

I have a 30" z2 shaft with uni-loc joint for sales over here. The condition of the shaft is 9.5/10(like new) i have used it for slightly over a month and i have changed the tip to a kamui black soft. I have no means of measuring the weight and diameter of the shaft but i would guess it is around 11.75mm as i have not sand it before. I am looking at around S$300. Interested please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Wow that's expensive for a just a predator shaft. A used one here in the us usually sells for between $125- $175 Maybe, $300 there is different than usd